Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: FCB Birthday Group 2010 DECEMBER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Here it is, last month of the year!!!!

The 2011 sign up thread is up so don't hesitate to check it out!

In Group:

09: dano07
20: domino2012
28: tonsofcommons
31: mikieward10

On Boards:
22: ajbraves25

Don't forget to show them scans! :)

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Pete, Tom, messages have been sent (George I sent you a copy) to the folks who were to send.
George, I'll send you a PM with-in the next few minutes as well to discuss the "bad apples" and see what we can do.
I'm going to send a message to everyone in the group.

This mess is going to be cleaned up. Tired of people taking advantage!!!!!!
Thanks and sorry for the delay guys, you will get your packages!

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
lonesomeagle1 said:
domino2012 said:
dano7 said:
Will scan as they arrive!
DANNY

Can't wait!

For you November folks still waiting on something, please post here instead of bumping up the November thread. Thanks!

Still waiting on 2 , not happy

Your not happy i'm still waiting on a package from January anyways I had trouble with a seller so I'll be sending your stuff out then

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
jpruitt2 said:
I finally get to send out another gift. My last one was sent out in April, so it has been a while.

I'm also still waiting on 1 from October.

Yeah that would be me and im terribly sorry. I explained my situation to you via PM, there really is no excuse when you make a commitment but i hope my package makes up for the tardiness. It should be there any day now.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
I posted this yesterday in the October thread, but was asked to post it here as well.

I got my last package in yesterday. These are from Moxacaine, and these were well worth the wait.

71topps-cardinals.jpg

70-gibson.jpg

gibson-auto-topps-legends.jpg

The auto on this is really nice, not sure why it didn't scan any better. # 2/50
robinson-glove-2-50.jpg

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Happy Birthday Danny, Check your mailbox. USPS said it would arrive today but they sit on a throne of lies ;-)

Tom

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Tom Oates said:
Happy Birthday Danny, Check your mailbox. USPS said it would arrive today but they sit on a throne of lies ;-)

Tom
Not today....but I look anxiously toward tomorrow!!
DANNY

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Package arrived from Tom Oates (though he tried to fool me by putting his wife's return label on it :oops: ).
I'm VERY pleased and will post scans tomorrow, as I have a church play I'm in tonight. Should have time to scan tomorrow prior to tomorrow evening's performances.
DANNY

Members online