Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Konerko to the Orioles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hawkfandan

Aug 7, 2008
4600 North Chicago, IL
You people? :?

Just passing along some interesting information is all. That's what makes the off season fun, interesting rumors like these. Also, all signs out of Chicago point to Konerko ending up elsewhere this off season, so its not like its an outrageous premise or anything. Seeing him in the O's lineup would be interesting I suppose.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
I'd be sad to see Paulie go, but I know he wouldn't leave without class. Paulie loves the White Sox and they love him back. If they have to part ways, so be it. I will respect him no matter what.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
hawkfandan said:
You people? :?

Just passing along some interesting information is all. That's what makes the off season fun, interesting rumors like these. Also, all signs out of Chicago point to Konerko ending up elsewhere this off season, so its not like its an outrageous premise or anything. Seeing him in the O's lineup would be interesting I suppose.

Notice it was a White Sox fan that got all hot and heavy. :lol:

I agree with what you said, the off season is all about the RUMORS of who is going where or who is potentially going where. I fully believe this post was meant to open a discussion and wasn't an announcement.

That being said, I don't think it will happen. I had my hopes up for one player this year and he's already in Detroit.

Members online