Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Autograph books...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Any of you heavy IPers have one of these? I plan on making one. I don't want to use a regular notebook, but I am thinking about measuring cardboard and putting it into a binder and putting clear corners on it.

What do you guys use? I need ideas before TwinsFest.

It needs to be sturdy is all I need.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
I used two different kinds when I was doing cards in person rather than 8x10s....The first one was the standard 3 ring binder with photo album sheets with clear corners, the second was a sketch book with the cardstock pages with the clear corners....The binder naturally lasted longer, but the sketch book was easier to work with for the players as it laid flat.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
cwells46 said:
I used two different kinds when I was doing cards in person rather than 8x10s....The first one was the standard 3 ring binder with photo album sheets with clear corners, the second was a sketch book with the cardstock pages with the clear corners....The binder naturally lasted longer, but the sketch book was easier to work with for the players as it laid flat.

Sketchbook... I will have to look into that. Thanks!

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
i have one!
1lg012clap.gif

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
I use a single binder. If I'm only going to ask a player to sign one card, their cards are in a 9 page pocket thing (in alphabetical order). If I'm going to ask a player to sign multiple cards I have them taped down to a firm piece of cardboard. I keep the pieces of card board and any 8x10s or 4x6 in binder photo sleeves.

Members online

Latest posts