Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT.. Barry Zito now with...... Paris Hilton

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
ahhaah, hilarious.

I tend to amuse myself. I saw the headline, Hilton now with Big name pitcher. I asked myself, "which MLB clown is with Paris?". The only name I thought of was Barry Zito. I open the page, and BAM, good old Zito.

zito and hilton

caseumsd6

Aug 13, 2008
ballerskrip said:
ahhaah, hilarious.

I tend to amuse myself. I saw the headline, Hilton now with Big name pitcher. I asked myself, "which MLB clown is with Paris?". The only name I thought of was Barry Zito. I open the page, and BAM, good old Zito.

zito and hilton

Haha what a joke. Zitos career went to crap when Manny hit that homer off of him in the ALDS.

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
Paris Hilton is a little ****, and she's not attractive at all. She is flat, and has no back. She hasn't done anything with her life, her name is "Hilton" so she's treated like a queen.

I cant stand her.

Jessica Beil on the other hand is gorgeous.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Nick1190 said:
Paris Hilton is a little ****, and she's not attractive at all. She is flat, and has no back. She hasn't done anything with her life, her name is "Hilton" so she's treated like a queen.

I cant stand her.

like you wouldnt hit that...

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
Nick1190 said:

I cant stand her.

Would I? Yeah..I would.

Is she top ten hottest women on the planet, like people think she is? Not a chance.

She's a tad hotter than the average women..and that's with a ton of makeup on.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Zito was on TMZ the other night acting like an absolute tool...the paparazzi ask, "are you Barry Zito?" He replied something like, "Who? Who's Barry Zito?" Something stupid...the whole time each of the 3 drunken club-****** kept saying, "Barry, roll up the window...Barrryyyy."

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
ahhaah, hilarious.

zito and hilton
Gross :| !

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Nick1190 said:
KOBEARODLT said:
Nick1190 said:

I cant stand her.

Would I? Yeah..I would.

Is she top ten hottest women on the planet, like people think she is? Not a chance.

Which planet's average woman is she hotter than? Maybe whatever planet the aliens on Starship Troopers come from. I'd rather bang a chubby guy than Paris Hilton.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Therion said:
Nick1190 said:
KOBEARODLT said:
Nick1190 said:

I cant stand her.

Would I? Yeah..I would.

Which planet's average woman is she hotter than? Maybe whatever planet the aliens on Starship Troopers come from. I'd rather bang a chubby guy than Paris Hilton.

O

M

G

LOLOLOLOLOL

can iuse the bolded part, please?

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
ThoseBackPages said:
Therion said:
Nick1190 said:
KOBEARODLT said:
Nick1190 said:

I cant stand her.

Would I? Yeah..I would.

O

M

G

LOLOLOLOLOL

Go for it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
Funny story...A buddy of mine was invited to a party with a couple of girls a few weeks back. They get to the party and it turns out it's at Barry Zito's house in the hollywood hills. They try to enter the property and a bouncer stops them and says girls only. My buddy looks over and sees a group of guys in the same boat as him. The girls go in and my buddy takes off. Turns out the party was literally Zito, some friends and a ton of girls. Hilton or no Hilton, it's good to be Barry Zito right now.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Therion said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Therion said:
Nick1190 said:
KOBEARODLT said:
[quote="Nick1190":2jvr4cym]Paris Hilton is a little ****, and she's not attractive at all. She is flat, and has no back. She hasn't done anything with her life, her name is "Hilton" so she's treated like a queen.

I cant stand her.

Would I? Yeah..I would.

O

M

G

LOLOLOLOLOL

Go for it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:2jvr4cym]

you Sir, are "thanked"

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
While I don't think that Paris is one of the sexiest women alive, she is most CERTAINLY hotter than Jessica Biel. No doubt about it, and I don't even like blond chicks.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
prozac4312 said:
While I don't think that Paris is one of the sexiest women alive, she is most CERTAINLY hotter than Jessica Biel. No doubt about it, and I don't even like blond chicks.

You must think Paris is one of the sexiest women alive, as Jessica Biel is one of the TEN sexiest women alive, which would put Paris Hilton in the top 5.

I'm not sure I can think of anyone in Hollywood that I would say Paris is hotter then (except for her BFF Nicky or her sister, those two are fugly).

I feel let down by Zito. Almost ashamed AND embarrassed for him.

Members online