Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Chrome case break...9 boxes in...gold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

naysayer

Nov 26, 2010
Kansas
So my third (and final) case of 2010 Bowman Chrome arrived today. I am a teacher and went home for lunch (I live two minutes away from school) and couldn't wait so I busted open a box during lunch. Nada. In fact, 8 boxes busted here were my autos:
Ozzie Martinez
Trayce Thompson
Pedro Baez
Tyler Chatwood
Robinson Chirinos
Daniel Camerena USA
Lindor/Lorenzen dual auto
Anthony Bass refractor auto
Adeinis Hechavarria refractor auto
Marc Krauss blue ref auto

Nothing sexy right? I was thinking well either this case is horrible or I'm going to hit something big.
Then in box #9 I flipped open the pack and saw I had hit a superfractor. I was pumped! Happy with my case regardless of who it was.

Then I saw who it was. I proceeded to go nuts around my house. Before I post the pic, any guesses?

naysayer

Nov 26, 2010
Kansas
:D

Sanchezfront.jpg

Sanchezback.jpg

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
That card is not dirty, it is filthy. I know aminors is not feeling to bad after pulling the Gold Sanchez auto, but any day but today would have been the highlight of the day. So that's one of the BIG ONES gone. If Stras is pulled anytime soon will the cases drop or have they stabilized. I could see that card going over 5K easily at the right time. What did the redemption Montero sell for?

Congrats. I bet everybody got an A in your class today you were so pumped!!!!

Members online

Latest posts