Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good sources for game worn NFL jerseys?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Anyone here collect full game used NFL jerseys. Seems some teams are super tough to find anything legit from. The only real sources I know of.
NFL.com auctions seems the get a lot of Jets (just had a Favre Jets that sold for over 8k) Broncos, Dolphins, Chargers, Bills, Saints.

JO Sports has Vikings, Redskins, Bears, and just signed a deal and are now posting Raiders gamers on the site.
Meigray has the Eagles and old Giants stuff up to about 2002.

Anyone know where other teams sell gamers from. I know Steelers are impossible, other than the Holmes deal with JO Sports i have not seen any 75th patched jerseys from last season on the market.
Patriots, Texans are super tough.

I forgot Steiner Sports does have the Cowboys.
Anyone have insight into what other teams do with game used jerseys?

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
A lot of them sell them through the team store. I know Panthers, Bengals, and Titans do that at the team store in the stadium.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Brad said:
A lot of them sell them through the team store. I know Panthers, Bengals, and Titans do that at the team store in the stadium.

Yeah, that must be what some teams do. But there are still teams like the Steelers and Pats that just plain don't sell anything. I wonder what the team does with them. I'm sure the players get to keep a jersey here and there.
Game worn helmets from any team are another animal. About the only helmets I've seen for sale were when MeiGray sold the Eagles yellow and blue throwbacks they used last season, they also marketed those jerseys. JO Sports has some of the Redskins yellow R throwbacks from last years game and got the complete set of those jerseys.
I guess the teams figure they won't ever use them again so they sell those throwback helmets off.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
JO Sports sure hit it good having that deal with Santonio Holmes. They had 11 of them before this game at $1,500. Now only 2 left with price over 5k. Keep in mind Steelers game used jerseys are about as easy to find as breaking into Fort Knox.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Saw JO Sports post on another site that they will be getting 4 more teams in and are getting the 2008 Bears jerseys. I really want to get an orange gamer at some point. They have dropped some prices on the site. Looks like they got in a ton of Redskins stuff from 08, including the Taylor patched burgandy gamers from the Giants game. They gotta start clearing out some of those Vikings throwbacks at some point from the Sunday night Bears game. No one is going to pay close $700-$1000 for common player's. Even thought he jerseys are one of a kinds.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
flightposite said:
Which 4 teams?

The haven't said yet. Here is what they posted on another jersey site. about the new teams......

Everyone, We have the redskins Sean Taylor burgundy "21" patch game used jerseys up for sale on the site. They already are at lower pricing than any of our 2007 game used jerseys. Check out our 2008 game used redskins inventory.

WE WILL BE GETTING 2008 BEARS regular season gamers. We have renewed our contract and are working the numbers out for the 2008 equipment. Our Raiders jerseys have been a huge success so far and sure to continue with the AFL anniversary 2009.

We are real close to finalizing a deal with 4 other teams BIG MARKET TEAMS. Stay posted.

Jarrod Oldridge

"We specialize in team partnerships"

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty said:
flightposite said:
Which 4 teams?

The haven't said yet. Here is what they posted on another jersey site. about the new teams......

Everyone, We have the redskins Sean Taylor burgundy "21" patch game used jerseys up for sale on the site. They already are at lower pricing than any of our 2007 game used jerseys. Check out our 2008 game used redskins inventory.

WE WILL BE GETTING 2008 BEARS regular season gamers. We have renewed our contract and are working the numbers out for the 2008 equipment. Our Raiders jerseys have been a huge success so far and sure to continue with the AFL anniversary 2009.

We are real close to finalizing a deal with 4 other teams BIG MARKET TEAMS. Stay posted.

Jarrod Oldridge

"We specialize in team partnerships"

Doesn't sound like the Seahawks to me. :(

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Still haven't heard who the 4 teams are. JO Sports did just list some Raiders jerseys from 2005-2006 with some as cheap as $100 on the front page of the website. I wish they would do that with other teams they are working with.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Got a email newsletter from Jo today. They will be getting the Saints and have secured some deals with individual players from a few teams.

J.O. Sports, Inc. is proud to announce several new arrivals! We have solidified purchases from several NFL players for their game worn jerseys and memorabilia. Players include Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Roddy White and John Abraham from the Atlanta Falcons, Frank Gore, Patrick Willis and Bryant Johnson from the San Francisco 49ers. Maurice Jones-Drew and David Garrard from the Jacksonville Jaguars. We have also secured New Orleans Saints game worn jerseys and helmets and are looking forward to getting more from the upcoming season. Continue to view us online at josportsco.com for daily updates regarding NFL merchandise.
J.O. Sports, Inc is proud to announce the arrival of New Orleans Saints game worn jerseys and helmets. Check out josportsco.com or call for details.
Oakland Raiders
banner
Oakland Raiders game worn memorabilia available. Where else can you get official Oakland Raiders "Game Worn" jersey and helmets for this price?
Equip yourself for Raiders games with our Official Raiders sidleine jackets, player capes and coats. Show your Raider pride with official game jerseys and gear.
Washington Redskins
Washington Redskins '06 inventory will be slashed to make room for the '09 season. Stay tuned for sale details coming this week.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
JO sold the Matt Ryan. Wonder if they got the full 5k they were asking. Saints stuff is starting to show up.

NFL.com auctions has been selling off some Chargers 08 jerseys. Including powder blue thirds and some of the London patched gamers. Last powder blue sold in the $300's. Can find some nice off season deals.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Some more sweet Charges powder blues up on NFL.com auctions.
http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bin/n ... 914&type=A

Found sweet photo match on the Cason back namplate. With the marks/stains around the C.
img8106890.jpg

84201526.jpg

Members online

No members online now.