Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Friday - December 3, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Good morning.

Seiya said:
How do you guys feel about game used autograph cleats? Latos has some for sale but I think I'd rather have a signed jersey. Anyone have some thoughts/input?
I'd look at it this way - it's a lot easier to get a jersey signed than it is to find a game used item of the same player. Go with the cleats if you know they're legit (sounds like you mean they're coming right from the source). If you want an autographed jersey of his, then just get one in the future...there's plenty out there or you could get your own IP. I'm sure Latos will do a signing somewhere in the area that you can go to, and you seem like the kind of person who'd enjoy meeting him.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Good morning.

Seiya - get the cleats signed, worry about how to display them later.

Now that I think about it, depending on his shoe size, wouldn't cleats fit in a football display case?

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Is it bad when you're awake and you catch yourself snoring? Just happened to me... it's the weirdest thing.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Morning!

mstng99tim said:
Slette said:
Is it bad when you're awake and you catch yourself snoring? Just happened to me... it's the weirdest thing.
Sometimes I snore so loud it wakes me up. :lol:

:lol: I just did that the other night. I look over at my wife and she's just looking at me and cracking up.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I have sleep apnea, so I wonder if it takes my throat a little longer to wake up in the morning. There's a terrible joke waiting to happen as a result of that sentence... just don't know exactly what it is.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Morning guys,

So at my school they banned anyone from wearing any of the I <3 Boobies stuff like the wrist bands and shirts on Monday, so I guess everyone is trying to make a statement by being "cool" and wearing the stuff today. I didn’t wear mine because I know if I got in trouble for it I would flip out because my aunt died of breast cancer so I bought mine for the money to go to the cause not just to have the band. So if some ***** official walked up to me to take it off or take me to the office id probably get in more trouble for getting mad.

Its pretty sad when 15-18 year olds can see the mature side of a product and stuff but they the ****** bags administrators have to think of it the wrong way.

They also banned rosaries from the school the other day too. ::facepalm::

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Daltonb1219 said:
Morning guys,

So at my school they banned anyone from wearing any of the I <3 Boobies stuff like the wrist bands and shirts on Monday, so I guess everyone is trying to make a statement by being "cool" and wearing the stuff today. I didn’t wear mine because I know if I got in trouble for it I would flip out because my aunt died of breast cancer so I bought mine for the money to go to the cause not just to have the band. So if some ***** official walked up to me to take it off or take me to the office id probably get in more trouble for getting mad.

Its pretty sad when 15-18 year olds can see the mature side of a product and stuff but they the ****** bags administrators have to think of it the wrong way.

They also banned rosaries from the school the other day too. ::facepalm::
That's ridiculous.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Ugh, got a raincheck at Target for the big Star Wars AT-AT vehicle for my youngest son for Xmas. The Target by me didn't get any but the one that's an hour away did. Now I gotta take that drive because they have it $30 cheaper than anywhere else.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
deceptikon1978 said:
Ugh, got a raincheck at Target for the big Star Wars AT-AT vehicle for my youngest son for Xmas. The Target by me didn't get any but the one that's an hour away did. Now I gotta take that drive because they have it $30 cheaper than anywhere else.

any near me man I can help you out my zip is 18424

Willywanker

Feb 18, 2009
Outside of Motown
deceptikon1978 said:

toys r us has free shipping on a ton of stuff, not sure is the cost is the same as the one at target.

kcgranola

Jan 31, 2009
Morning Gentlemen

just wanted to stop in and give a update about my dad. They have figured out he had a heart attack and was found at his apartment on the floor. (stubborn guy refused to live with me in seattle because he felt he could take care of himself.) I do feel like crap that I couldn't make him move here but he has always been bullheaded and that is what I love about him. He is stable in icu at the hospital in kansas city I pray he makes it past this weekend but time will tell. I do love the last thing he said to me was he called me after the chiefs destroyed the seahawks and he said that he thought the chiefs finally got there **** straight.

sorry for the downer post but I just have to vent.

thank you guys for being such a strong group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts