Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Week's Hot List is Live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Nice list but i think that 1a,b, and c could have been all "1" and then we could have had more on the list.

about the Young Guns. Yes, you get 6 per box, BUT there are 50 in the set. a lot of filler in there, thats why the better names seem to hold their value over time.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Agreed!

That card is hilarious. Did Chris Berman think of that?

Those should begin to take off with one more week like he's been having. Bowe is clearly the best receiver in football at this snapshot moment and has the youth to stay there for a long while.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Nice list but i think that 1a,b, and c could have been all "1" and then we could have had more on the list.

about the Young Guns. Yes, you get 6 per box, BUT there are 50 in the set. a lot of filler in there, thats why the better names seem to hold their value over time.

I honestly didn't have a ton of other fodder AND they are the hot cards in the baseball world right now so I kind of did it to make a point you know?

Yeah how many of those 50 sell for like $.99 i wonder...

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Its awesome to see Bubba at #1, considering I can say I have tackled the kid and been walked and strucken out by him...

Members online

Latest posts