Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone heard from tonyrios?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jet0002

Aug 7, 2008
Pelham, AL
I made a deal with him over a week ago, and I don't have my end yet and he is not responding to my pm's. I know he is reading them, but he is still hasn't written me back. He's the guy with the fuzzy Brandon Warring cards in his sig. PM me please with any info about him or if you have traded with him here. Thanks!

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
jet0002 said:
I made a deal with him over a week ago, and I don't have my end yet and he is not responding to my pm's. I know he is reading them, but he is still hasn't written me back. He's the guy with the fuzzy Brandon Warring cards in his sig. PM me please with any info about him or if you have traded with him here. Thanks!
I've had good dealings with him in the past. I hope it works out for you!

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
jet0002 said:

Did you post the trade?

PM me the info on the deal.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I'm waiting on stuff from him too, but I remember he said he was going to college this weekend. He specifically asked me to wait on sending for 2-3 days since he wouldn't be at school yet.

Plus with the holiday, it's probably taking a little longer.

jet0002

Aug 7, 2008
Pelham, AL
shuedini- Thanks for the help. I hope this will turn out to be a good deal as well!

phillyfan0417- PM sent.

tommyfro21- I searched because I remember a post he made and his first class was Thursday the 28th, so I don't know. Hopefully I will get them with todays mail.

Thanks for all the responses!

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
jet0002 said:
shuedini- Thanks for the help. I hope this will turn out to be a good deal as well!

phillyfan0417- PM sent.

tommyfro21- I searched because I remember a post he made and his first class was Thursday the 28th, so I don't know. Hopefully I will get them with todays mail.

I think you'll be safe. Just got home a little while ago and found my cards from him in the mailbox.

jet0002

Aug 7, 2008
Pelham, AL
tommyfro21 said:
jet0002 said:

phillyfan0417- PM sent.

I think you'll be safe. Just got home a little while ago and found my cards from him in the mailbox.

I hope so. I still don't understand why he isn't answering my messages. If he sent already, then that's all he has to say, and give me a dc #.

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
I'm waiting on my end too. He received his end Saturday Aug 30th so I just PMed him today asking for confirmation on sending my end.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
jet0002 said:
tommyfro21 said:
jet0002 said:

phillyfan0417- PM sent.

I hope so. I still don't understand why he isn't answering my messages. If he sent already, then that's all he has to say, and give me a dc #.

I have the same issue with someone on here as well. I swear it's like some people don't care about having a happy transaction! How long does it seriously take to seal up a bubble mailer and then run to the PO the next morning? Or use shipping from Paypal if that's how the buyer paid! I'm a very understanding person and if there's an issue then just tell me. I hate it when people ignore me!

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
Contacted today by tonyrios. Apparently the move to school (as mentioned by another member) has in fact played a part in delays with some of our trades. On top of that he has told he he has had problems with his computer during this time. I have been told my card is in the mail so i hope others will be receiving their ends shortly also. I'll let you know how things turned out.....

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Just an FYI, as of right now, there is one trade i know of which has not been completed. By not being completed, the other member has not received his end. I would exercise caution in dealing with Tonyrios until that trade is made good.

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
Approaching 3 weeks now since he received my end. Do not trade with tonyrios as hes been giving me the run around apparently. Sent last Thursday Priority Mail and I have nothing to show for it. $150 TRADE

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
What surprises me is that he is allowed here still. He makes up more excuses every day. I had a deal with him and it took nearly a month for him to ship. There should be a way to ban people from the baseball transactions board if they have a history of problems.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
ccolwell said:
What surprises me is that he is allowed here still. He makes up more excuses every day. I had a deal with him and it took nearly a month for him to ship. There should be a way to ban people from the baseball transactions board if they have a history of problems.

He is here because he hasnt ripped anyone off, so far, he's just a slow shipper. The other problem is there are those who have chosen not to share their feedback for some odd reason. The only negative he has is one I left as a moderator.

Members online