Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So I took my card to a card shop to get an opinion...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theblacksuit

Aug 15, 2010
When I showed it to the professional, he stated that he has never seen a card with such a "distinct appearance" and he told me that a card like this could be worth thousands! I beleive him, I think it looks awesome! Please tell me guys, what do you think? Have you ever seen a card like this? (By the way this is in no way shape or form spam, so I would appreciate not being abruptly suspended or banned, I really want to know what you think about this card!)

IMG-3.jpg
IMG_0001-3.jpg

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Show him mine...

reynolds.jpg

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
The card is basically worthless unless you find someone out there that has an abstract view of damaged cards.

1. Its Felipe Lopez
2. Card is severely damaged
C. Haven't we discussed this before
4. A shop owner really told you it was worth thousands?
E. Really.......come on now......be realistic. Its not worth alot of money if anything at all.

A_Pharis

Tell your shop owner he's in the wrong business. As discussed before - crimped cards are worthless. Your card is worthless. It never got a bid or even any interest when last on eBay. Your trolling via feigned ignorance is on another level.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
The card is really not worth too much but like others have said there maybe there is a person out there that thinks its neat and give you $5-10 for it. Another thing to consider is take it back to "the professional" (Your card shop owner I am assuming) and tell him you will sell it to him for $500-1000. I mean if the guy is willing to estimate it at a couple of thousand then $500-1000 is a steal for him. Good luck with what ever you do with it.

theblacksuit

Aug 15, 2010
I'm not joking, I appreciate all of your responses about my card. I beleive I am going to follow his advice and get the card authenticated by a well known grading company, after that... who knows ;)

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
theblacksuit said:
I'm not joking, I appreciate all of your responses about my card. I beleive I am going to follow his advice and get the card authenticated by a well known grading company, after that... who knows ;)

And wood bats don't go ping.... Send it to Mike Trout. He can make anything better than it seems to be.

~AJ

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
theblacksuit said:

I'll give you $600 for it. Real American dollars, not that fuddy duddy Canuck Cash

Members online

Latest posts