Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend Edition - Sat/Sun - December 4/5, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Good morning. My niece is coming over at 7 a.m....hopefully I can talk her into a nap.

I've got a mail thread up on the hockey boards from contest loot from G$ and a freebie package from Benson (no scans from that yet).
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=113498
Just to keep it "football kosher" for you guys, it included this very sweet Mason /10.

scan0001.png

I also received these two for my Hurricanes Refractor project thanks to joeyv! Thanks man.

410-toppschrome-xfractor.png
405-bowmanchrome-refractor-red.png

Zeeck

Mar 29, 2010
Aurora, IL
Good morning, guys. I've already had quite a productive morning. I shoveled our sidewalks and I scored tickets for next week's Bears vs. Patriots game!! Still have to shovel the driveway and un-bury my car, though.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Ouch. Shoveling snow is never fun.

Last year, my dad said to me "Hey, I bought a new snow blower". I was pretty excited thinking it would only take me a few minutes to clear the sidewalk and our parking space, and would be so much easier. I asked him what kind, and he said "A Brennan" and handed me a new snow shovel. Great family moment :| :lol: .

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
Ouch. Shoveling snow is never fun.

Last year, my dad said to me "Hey, I bought a new snow blower". I was pretty excited thinking it would only take me a few minutes to clear the sidewalk and our parking space, and would be so much easier. I asked him what kind, and he said "A Brennan" and handed me a new snow shovel. Great family moment :| :lol: .
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Zeeck said:
mstng99tim said:
Damn, how much snow did you get there?

Had a few inches on the ground when I woke up. We're supposed to have a total of 8 inches by the end of the day today.
I'm actually looking forward to getting that much snow so that I can use my new snowblower.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
You don't know snow...

That is a great looking Mason CM!

Nice score on the Bears-Pats tix Zeeck! Kill the Pats please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts