Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SASE for Canada?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ignition

Jul 29, 2010
Hey y'all,

So I'm looking to send an 8x10 reproduction of a 1970's Street and Smith's Football magazine to Jim Hufnagel, former Penn State QB. Turns out he's coaching the Calgary Stampeders up in the great white North. Has anyone ever tried to send anything out of the country? If so, how exactly do you deal with the SASE? Obviously anywhere overseas would not honor U.S. postage, but I'm curious if Canada would do so considering they widely accept the U.S. dollar.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
When sending to Canada you can either include a dollar or two to cover the return postage or go to the post office and buy international reply coupons. Good luck with your request!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
An 8x10 will require extra postage since it's considered oversize. Also, the postage rates are going up here in Canada in early January, so you'll need to take that into consideration. I think it'll cost around $2.10 or $2.15 to mail an 8x10 to the States once the rate increase takes effect.

I'm in a similiar situation, as I need US stamps for my TTM mailings. The USPS website doesn't sell stamps internationally. If you'd like to trade some stamps send me a PM and maybe we can work something out. The CFL season runs through the summer and fall, so you have plenty of time before you need to send your stuff.

- R.

Members online

Latest posts