Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My 68-69 Topps Flyers team set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hurrakaingvc

Nov 28, 2010
sebring, fl
This is my personal 1968-69 Topps hockey Flyers team set

031.jpg

#90 Joe Watson, #91 Ed Van Impe, #92 Larry Zeidel, #93 John Miszuk, #94 Gary Dornhoefer, #95 Leon Rochefort, #96 Brit Selby, #97 Forbes Kennedy, #98 Ed Hoekstra, #99 Gary Peters, and #103 Lou Angotti(technically a penguin, but in a flyers uniform on the card). 11/12 missing #89 Bernie Parent

hurrakaingvc

Nov 28, 2010
sebring, fl
pghbuccos: thank you!!! and there is one pen in there so its not all flyers

ThoseBackPages: never too old, probably topps 83 baseball. i think at least it is the oldest design of cards i remember having that i didnt buy after they came out.

Card Magnet: thank you!!! it was one of the main reasons i set out to make the set, that and it is the 1st time players wore flyers jerseys on cards.

hurrakaingvc

Nov 28, 2010
sebring, fl
ThoseBackPages said:
Very cool!

are you an active ripper?
yes i am. i had stopped collecting for a little while due to loosing my original collection in an apt fire. i begin re-acquiring things that i really wanted back and once i started buying singles again it was only a matter of time before i started buying boxes again.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
hurrakaingvc said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Very cool!

are you an active ripper?
yes i am. i had stopped collecting for a little while due to loosing my original collection in an apt fire. i begin re-acquiring things that i really wanted back and once i started buying singles again it was only a matter of time before i started buying boxes again.

Glad to have you here. we need more hockey lovers around these parts :)

G

Wow Nice set. I'd love to do the same for the leafs in this year, but I wouldn't know where to start!

hurrakaingvc

Nov 28, 2010
sebring, fl
Shane Kroeker said:
Wow Nice set. I'd love to do the same for the leafs in this year, but I wouldn't know where to start!
i started with what i could find easily first and then searched around for the harder to find ones. if you are doing a set from this year i would recommend buying boxes, not only will it give you several you need it will also give you alot of trade value to get the other cards you need.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
hurrakaingvc said:
Shane Kroeker said:
i started with what i could find easily first and then searched around for the harder to find ones. if you are doing a set from this year i would recommend buying boxes, not only will it give you several you need it will also give you alot of trade value to get the other cards you need.

see, i thought he was talking about the '68 leafs

if you could find boxes of 68 topps, you'd do well to not open them! lol

Members online

Latest posts