Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Should I feel GUILTY?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

izzyfiles

Apr 3, 2010
Tuscaloosa, AL
I was shocked and I was even more surprised when I got the card in the mail. Too bad luck doesn't come around more often, but that was a heck of a way to get my collection going.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
izzyfiles said:
I was shocked and I was even more surprised when I got the card in the mail. Too bad luck doesn't come around more often, but that was a heck of a way to get my collection going.

Not your fault they butchered the listing title. You did what tons of people have done over the years, Its like searching .25 boxes at shows and finding 100 dollar cards. When that Soto(sp) guy from the cubs was hot, I found three of his low numbered rookie autos at a show and paid a buck for all three. Sold them for almost 400 combined and didnt feel guilty one bit at all. Asked the dealer three times if they were all priced at what he had them marked at. He even looked at them and told me yes. I bought a Tyler Matzek xfractor at a show this year for a buck and gave it away in a contest.

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
Never feel guilty on that.

I just won an item for 99 cents that Ive sold in the past for $40+
.....it was in wrong category with bad description, it was the sellers fault.

Members online

Latest posts