Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which would you rather buy?

PICK 2 - Either A or B and one from C-E

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Assuming both cost the same amount and assuming they would both be worth the same when you sell it?
Which would you rather own?
A) 1957 Frank Robinson Graded NM
B) 1957 Frank Robinson ungraded signed

Question 2
Disregarding question 1, Which card do you think will go up more over time
C) Graded
D) Signed
E) about the same

Pick two, one from A-B and one from C-E
!B6NJSqwBGk~$(KGrHqJ,!h!Eyrr+tByeBMwnn8Zebg~~_3.jpg!B8mL-bgEGk~$(KGrHqEOKjUEzSMNKgcQBM3fDPjPPQ~~0_3.jpg

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
buy both :D

It was for my PC I would go with Graded mainly because FRobbys autos in sharpie are not that attractive. Too many letters crammed into a tiny area with a thick pen. If I was looking for investment then I would say auto. That one will defenitely go up when he is not available to sign anymore. jusy my .02 but I could be wrong.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Good idea for a poll. I tend to differentiate cards and cards with autos/memorabilia more than other folks.

People tend not to call cards with autos "cards"...people call them autos. People tend not to call cards with GU "cards" either...people call them GU. I value the card *without* the auto and/or GU more because I primarily collect cards and not autos or memorabilia. I always thought cards were always meant to be 'simple pleasures'.

Although cards with autos/GU are very interesting, they can easily be seen as substitutes for full memorabilia and/or autos. Almost always, an auto of the player can be found on a baseball, photo or cut and these usually display more impressively than on a card. Even full jerseys and memorabilia of most players are available today, and again I've always thought these more impressive than GU on cards.

Members online