Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who Buys Your Commons, Inserts, Prospects, Base, Serial #ed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I am just looking to get rid of bulk. I am very selective with my collecting now and I hardly bust wax any more, but I have stuff just sitting around.

Who/where/how do you get rid of cards that have value, but not enough individually to motivate you for labor of selling? I used to sell boxed lots of star players to ServintheKing, but he is no longer buying.

I have checked out Burbank, and prices are low and shipping costs make it not worth the effort. Is there any other people or sites that buy bulk? I dont mind cherry picking and then sending the balance off to GoodWill. I honestly feel like thats the only way I can get rid of any of this stuff.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Just list lots of 1000 on ebay, or even FCB. I had some luck last week listing on FCB. I didn't make money, but I added a couple nice cards to the collection for some 80's-00's cards.

Also, try talking to some TTMers. I know one guy on youtube bought a box of 17k cards in one shot. I doubt anyone here would do that much in one shot, but you might be able to get something for them.

yanxyanx

Sep 13, 2008
Riverdale, NY
Hey,

I buy star cards, serial numbered and refractors all the time. I would not need the commons but would take base cards of stars like Jeter, Pujols, Lincecum, Longoria and more. PM ME if you are interested.

Thanks,

Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts