Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

right in the middle of my morning routine and Im feeling exhausted already.. definately going to try to take a power nap after the kids are off to school.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
Good Morning, Dan and Everyone to follow. Not sure what I am going to do today and from now on. Rehab ended for the most part yesterday and couldn't be happier. Only need to see the hand therapist twice a month till march and I'm done after that. I retired from my previous job because of health issues and not sure what I wanna do for a living. A bagel shop recently closed, they divorced and just shut the doors without warning. They had a great business for about 14 years, bagels, soups, sandwiches and salads. Open from 6am to 6pm and it's a great location. Really thinking about taking it over and doing that till I get old. Old owner will teach me how to make bagels and help out for a few weeks if I decide to do it.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
domino2012 said:
Good morning everyone!

Dom, Wanted to tell ya that Jersey was very nice and a killer pick up. Didn't wanna post it in yesterdays MT and have you miss it. Thanks for sharing and hope to see more full size gamer picks up in the future.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Marro said:
Good Morning, Dan and Everyone to follow. Not sure what I am going to do today and from now on. Rehab ended for the most part yesterday and couldn't be happier. Only need to see the hand therapist twice a month till march and I'm done after that. I retired from my previous job because of health issues and not sure what I wanna do for a living. A bagel shop recently closed, they divorced and just shut the doors without warning. They had a great business for about 14 years, bagels, soups, sandwiches and salads. Open from 6am to 6pm and it's a great location. Really thinking about taking it over and doing that till I get old. Old owner will teach me how to make bagels and help out for a few weeks if I decide to do it.

That sounds like a cool idea.
I've been wanting to own my own place for awhile now but not sure in what. Seems like the only things that really work and last in time are food or drink places.
Good luck!

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Marro said:
domino2012 said:
Good morning everyone!

Dom, Wanted to tell ya that Jersey was very nice and a killer pick up. Didn't wanna post it in yesterdays MT and have you miss it. Thanks for sharing and hope to see more full size gamer picks up in the future.

Thanks! :D

I love the jersey. Now I need to get the material to frame it like my other jersey. I don't think that will happen for a few months though. Just paid my lawyer for my divorce... ugh...!!! ::facepalm::

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Frost again this morning. Still no need to wear a jacket though. :D
Dom - Sweet jersey pick up! Those have to be some of my favorite memorabilia items. The only down side, '69 Mets jerseys would require the sale of body parts, mine of course. ;) :D

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
69MetsFan said:
Good morning all!
Frost again this morning. Still no need to wear a jacket though. :D
Dom - Sweet jersey pick up! Those have to be some of my favorite memorabilia items. The only down side, '69 Mets jerseys would require the sale of body parts, mine of course. ;) :D

:lol: I bet! 69 jerseys must really be hard to come by.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men-

My Secret Santa package arrived yesterday.
It's killing me not to open it but I have the will power! ::facepalm::
My wife thinks that I am nuts waiting but she just doesn't understand.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning everyone.

What are the odds that Josh links us to the Seinfeld bagel shop fiasco that ties in with Festivus with his first or second post? :lol:

Klute - I think George said that we are free to open as long as we dont show scans until the 17th :)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
domino2012 said:
OPEN OPEN OPEN
(I have no will power when it comes to packages arriving in the mailbox). :lol:

WAIT WAIT WAIT!

:lol: (please dont tell us until the MT Showoff Thread.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts