Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some 2010 BDP related listings are appearing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
[phil:2jjl1i2x]220707242514[/phil:2jjl1i2x] - Base Bowman set sold recently.

[phil:2jjl1i2x]220706071050[/phil:2jjl1i2x] - Master Set currently up for sale.

Just a matter of time until we start seeing the 20 ct lot presells I would imagine.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
masonphillip said:
Just a matter of time until we start seeing the 20 ct lot presells I would imagine.

Once the final CL is released to the public, including the identities of the 8 TBD's, people are going to start pre-selling sets and singles so fast it'll make your head spin.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
masonphillip said:

Once the final CL is released to the public, including the identities of the 8 TBD's, people are going to start pre-selling sets and singles so fast it'll make your head spin.

I would agree but I am beginning to wonder if that will happen before the street date or not...

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
All In Cards said:
doesn't BCA normally have stuff listed by now

Don't think so, usually at the earliest listings would show 7 days prior to release - which would be tomorrow.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
masonphillip said:
All In Cards said:
doesn't BCA normally have stuff listed by now

Don't think so, usually at the earliest listings would show 7 days prior to release - which would be tomorrow.

I'm still listing regular Bowman Chrome. (ton listed right now by the way ending Sunday night)

I will consider listing lots for Draft prior to the TBDs, but we'll see if I get around to it. I still have so much BC to unload it's not even funny.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Is this the latest topps has ever waited on TBD autos?

Also, all signs still point to a Dec. 15 release?

gocubsgo

Aug 7, 2008
After the Bowman Chrome & Topps Chrome blood baths there will be a LOT less sellers busting in the 10+ case qty for Draft. It takes appx. 10+ cases to make 20 count lots so there may not be as many listings for 20 lots out of the gate. This should drive prices higher and mean you may need to jump on the players you want as they might not even be listed a week after release.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
gocubsgo said:
After the Bowman Chrome & Topps Chrome blood baths there will be a LOT less sellers busting in the 10+ case qty for Draft. It takes appx. 10+ cases to make 20 count lots so there may not be as many listings for 20 lots out of the gate. This should drive prices higher and mean you may need to jump on the players you want as they might not even be listed a week after release.

I'm doing 20 cases...so I'll have some of those (hopefully) higher listings :)

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
crowTrobot said:
Messier2 said:
Is this the latest topps has ever waited on TBD autos?

the autos are complete. it's just the base prospects that have TBD

Ah, ok my bad. Can't wait till this thing releases! A case break on Christmas eve...yes! :)

Members online

Latest posts