Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage Patch Mail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
So, I dont ever post here but figured I would share this item.

Been a long road for me and this card. I first saw it about this time last year, BIN/BO. I was the first to offer, my price was $350 dlvd and it sold to offer #2 at $365, I would have offered more had I been countered.

Fast forward a couple of months and the buyer relisted the card for $750, having remorse I was glad that I did not pay the $350+ to own it. Over the past few months the BIN/BO has been slowly dropping, still glad I did not buy. Recently his BIN drops to $275, so I offer $200.....offer expires. Two weeks later it drops to $250, I offer $225.....offer expires. Last week the price dropped to $225, I re-offer $200 expecting nothing, well he accepts w/i 10 minutes.

Anyway.

22/25
Thorpe_Patch.jpg

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
Zeeck said:
Awesome card!!!! You should post here more often, especially with cards like that!!

I was thinking the same thing. He has some really nice stuff posted on the baseball boards every once in awhile.

Members online

Latest posts