Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wish I had the $$$ for this card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Saw this on the bay :eek:

WOW this is how a triple patch 1 of 1 should look like :shock: :shock:

Wish I could afford this but my guess is this is gonna go way over my budget

[ebay:22zabj0p]250736025496[/ebay:22zabj0p]

triplethreadspatch.jpg

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I don't know why people like these. Odds are that two of the three will end up being pretty mediocre. Even if Tebow and Bradford blow it up and Claussen sucks, it's still a really awkward card.

Manning/Rivers/Ben is the only one I can really think of being successful. Even the Dual booklets from Exquisite aren't my cup of tea.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
pigskincardboard said:
I don't know why people like these. Odds are that two of the three will end up being pretty mediocre. Even if Tebow and Bradford blow it up and Claussen sucks, it's still a really awkward card.

Brady/Rivers/Ben is the only one I can really think of being successful. Even the Dual booklets from Exquisite aren't my cup of tea.

Fixed. didnt you hear. manning cant win with limited targets like brady. even though he still has wayne, so i dont know how limited he really is....

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
miguelcabrera said:
pigskincardboard said:

Brady/Rivers/Ben is the only one I can really think of being successful. Even the Dual booklets from Exquisite aren't my cup of tea.

Fixed. didnt you hear. manning cant win with limited targets like brady. even though he still has wayne, so i dont know how limited he really is....

Brady wasn't drafted in 2004.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
miguelcabrera said:
pigskincardboard said:

:benson:

You do realize that there is another Manning in the NFL and that he also got drafted in the same draft class as Rivers and Roethlisberger.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
mstng99tim said:
miguelcabrera said:
pigskincardboard said:

:benson:

You do realize that there is another Manning in the NFL and that he also got drafted in the same draft class as Rivers and Roethlisberger.

ahhh yes my mistake. the whole holdout thing because he refused to play in SD so trade him for rivers. how would you rank those QB's from that draft? id say manning is at the bottom of the 3.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
"I wish I had the money" says the guy with the Gretzky auto patch /10 and the Crosby auto patch in his sig :lol:

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Even though this card will sell for more than any card I own or have ever owned, I still don't care much about it because the jerseys were probably just worn for a photo shoot. The design is awesome, though, and they should have made a few with some legendary players. For all I know they did, but I haven't seen any yet.

Dielon

Dec 8, 2010
mrwhitesox30 said:
Even though this card will sell for more than any card I own or have ever owned, I still don't care much about it because the jerseys were probably just worn for a photo shoot. The design is awesome, though, and they should have made a few with some legendary players. For all I know they did, but I haven't seen any yet.

Exactly...

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Mahoody said:

[ebay:8l8jevi5]250736025496[/ebay:8l8jevi5]

triplethreadspatch.jpg
i hate cards like that! how the hell do you store it? what in? so you can see what you are looking at with out fracking the thing up! to me it is NOT A CARD!

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
nosterbor said:
Mahoody said:

[ebay:a39ostou]250736025496[/ebay:a39ostou]

triplethreadspatch.jpg
i hate cards like that! how the hell do you store it? what in? so you can see what you are looking at with out fracking the thing up! to me it is NOT A CARD!
If someone has enough money to spend on a card like that, they'll have the money to buy a custom holder for it.

Members online

Latest posts