Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Auction Ever !! LMAO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
That's a pretty epic piece to get signed by Perry. I've seen only a handful of these up for auction in the past 12 years.

Ndepaul99

Jul 20, 2010
csmtampa said:
That's a pretty epic piece to get signed by Perry. I've seen only a handful of these up for auction in the past 12 years.

lol mark, glad to see you've dedicated the last 12 years to tracking them ::facepalm::

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
subpop77 said:
I wander if anyone has got an "On B-D needle" from A-Rod* or Barry Bonds* :lol: Wold be interesting to see how those would fare.

Do you think a sticker auto on a syringe would affect the value? I definately wouldnt have the courage to ask either one of them to sign a syringe.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Ndepaul99 said:
csmtampa said:

lol mark, glad to see you've dedicated the last 12 years to tracking them ::facepalm::

LOL I meant I only seen a few that past 12 years, though I don't look for them daily or weekly or monthly haha.

And where is the Beer icon.... we need one. lol

Members online

Latest posts