Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is on my new Gehrig Jersey card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gomatt

Oct 1, 2008
Bought this recently for my 2007 Sweet Spot Classic set. I have always loved Jersey cards that actually appear to be Game USED. Not sure if this is blood or tobacco. Thoughts?

GEHRIG.jpg

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I would suggest it is blood.. I have seen other game used cards that had blood on them as well.. (Ted Williams, Ty Cobb)

Either way it's a unique GU card..

gomatt

Oct 1, 2008
Wasn't sure if anyone had any knowledge on what 75 year old blood, baccer, or poo would look like...

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Pinbreaker said:
I would suggest it is blood.. I have seen other game used cards that had blood on them as well.. (Ted Williams, Ty Cobb)

Either way it's a unique GU card..

Wow, DNA...add a zero to the sell price and relist it :D

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Card Magnet said:
Any chance it's ink? Companies have put signed items in before, and parts of the auto have popped up as swatches.
Does that honestly look like part of a signature to you?

And I don't think even UD is dumb enough to buy/cut up a Gehrig auto'ed jsy into their products (if one even exists?)

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
scotty21690 said:
Card Magnet said:
Any chance it's ink? Companies have put signed items in before, and parts of the auto have popped up as swatches.

And I don't think even UD is dumb enough to buy/cut up a Gehrig auto'ed jsy into their products (if one even exists?)
Agreed scotty21690 but why is his left sleeve blurred out?

sportzluvr1

Jan 16, 2009
scotty21690 said:
Card Magnet said:

One does exist....Just ask Chumlee.

-Gauge.

Members online

Latest posts