Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Top 100? Pshhh, top 2000 prospects for 2011.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
While it could be somewhat of a good thing to look at if you're bored, one of my guys is listed in the mid 200's, when he might barely make it into his teams top 30. I mean if he is as good as that list thinks he is i'll be pumped, but i doubt it

AK11

May 24, 2010
I counted 13 players in the top 100 of that list who have prospect cards in 2010 bowman chrome.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
Hallsgator said:
Joshua.Roundtree said:
Brett Lawrie (#9???) needs to send this guy a 40oz.........................please tell me others saw the Lawrie picture on deadspin.com
http://www.millerparkdrunk.com/baseball ... ed-as-tool

Thanks for the link!!!

Brett Lawrie should try out for the next Jersey Shore casting. Eminem "Lose Yourself" tattoo?? You have got to be kidding me. He might win Tool of the Year for 2010. Good luck with this one AA. If Marcum does what he should in the NL, this trade might not looking very good for the Jays a year or two from now.

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
Mr. 1000!!!

Surprises:

Mike Montgomery #200 (too low)
Alex Colome #211 (too low)
Kirk Nieuwenhuis #82 (too high)

Well I could do more, but no point. Always fun to look at these kinds of lists, because all my guys are on the list!

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
Jurgy25 said:
Mr. 1000!!!

Surprises:

Mike Montgomery #200 (too low)
Alex Colome #211 (too low)
Kirk Nieuwenhuis #82 (too high)

Well I could do more, but no point. Always fun to look at these kinds of lists, because all my guys are on the list!

I like how he has Jefry Marte ahead of Wilmer Flores...........if this guy likes Marte that much I need to send him an email.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Joshua.Roundtree said:
Hallsgator said:
Joshua.Roundtree":2xn3449v]Brett Lawrie (#9???) needs to send this guy a 40oz.........................please tell me others saw the Lawrie picture on deadspin.com[/quote] [url="http://www.millerparkdrunk.com/baseball/milwaukee-brewers-baseball/brewers-get-marcum-from-toronto-for-brett-lawrie-lawrie-revealed-as-tool said:
http://www.millerparkdrunk.com/baseball ... ed-as-tool[/url]

Thanks for the link!!!

Brett Lawrie should try out for the next Jersey Shore casting. Eminem "Lose Yourself" tattoo?? You have got to be kidding me. He might win Tool of the Year for 2010. Good luck with this one AA. If Marcum does what he should in the NL, this trade might not looking very good for the Jays a year or two from now.[/quote:2xn3449v]

And therein lies the problem with social media. A few Facebook shots of someone allows us to make snap, armchair psychologist judgments of their make-up. I'd bet if Facebook were around 10-15 years ago, we'd have all said much the same about many of today's current All-Stars. Hell, if TMZ and cell phone pics were around during The Mick's career, there'd be a lot fewer people chasing his '52 Topps.

Lawrie has certainly revealed himself to appear like a tool. Of that there's no doubt. But if being a tool precluded you from being a productive MLB'er, GMs would be having a tough time filling out 25-man rosters. AA was interviewed on the radio here yesterday and Lawrie's make-up issues were brought up. AA, who has quickly garnered a rep for being perhaps the most thorough GM in the game, said that he has spoken to Lawrie's coaches, former coaches, High School coaches, Team Canada coaches, teammates, former roommates, and his own scouts and was left with no concerns. Only time will tell if he's right and Lawrie could flame out for a multitude of reasons but all those pictures tell me is that I wouldn't want to hang out with the guy.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
****** bags sometimes turn out to be really good ballplayers.

josh-hamilton-drunk-2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.