Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Carlos Pena to Cubs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
Way to get paid Los!!!

With that sad, I'm very sad now. He was my favorite player for the last few years. It's not just the on-field production, it's the off-field as well. He cared for this community and worked to raise money for various charitable organizations in the area. He is a 'good guy' and there aren't too many 'good guys' left. That should still count for something, congrads Cubs fans, you aren't just getting a great player, you are getting a great teammate and person.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
This is the guy I thought we'd end up with. I really wanted Adam Dunn and now that he went relatively "cheap"... I think they could have made it happen

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I cant see any reason to pitch to pena with a guy on 2nd with the Cubs lineup. Am I suppose to be afraid to challenge Ramirez or Colvin ? I will just take my chances with clogging the bases with Pena.

1. Marlon Byrd CF
2. Starlin Castro SS
3. Carlos Pena 1st
4. Aramis Ramirez 3B
5. Tyler Colvin/K. Fukudome RF
6. Alfonso Soriano LF
7. Geovony Soto C
8. Blake Dewitt 2B

Going to have to get another outfield power threat.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Hallsgator said:
1 year, 10 million. Weird, figured he'd want more years.

Probably just wants to use Wrigley to inflate his stats -- or see if he likes Chicago -- and then see if he can get the Cubs or another team to bite for lots more years/lots more money in the free agent 2011 market.

Members online

Latest posts