Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What Type Of Season Will Andruw Jones Have Next Year?

What Type Of Season Will Andruw Jones Have Next Year

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Not sure if anyone saw the video on the MLB network during their Hot Stove coverage, but Jones looks to be in shape. He took a practice with the Braves the other day and looked happy to be there too.

I actually believe Jones has something left. I see him hitting at least 20 if he gets the AB's this season. And I do think he'll be back with the Braves.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
hitforthecycle said:
I read that he was seen at a college basketball game sporting a Braves hat.

I wonder if it was just your standard Braves hat, or an Atlanta Braves hat that is missing all of the Braves colors.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
He better be in shape. That fat body is going to be playing for a contract because it's highly doubtful any team gives him anything more than a heavily incentive based short-term contract with team options.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
200lbhockeyplayer said:
He better be in shape. That fat body is going to be playing for a contract because it's highly doubtful any team gives him anything more than a heavily incentive based short-term contract with team options.
on mlb network they were saying he was and he looks a lot slimmer lol

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I saw him on TV at the Duke vs. GA Tech game, and I was shocked at how good he looked, like old Andruw. I'm pretty sure he'll atleast have a year better than either of his last two. He's playing for a contract and playing to not be seen as a joke who squandered his talent and a shot at the HOF.