Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Opinions on a 2005 Absolute Jumbo patch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Real or suspect? : [ebay:1vu08ian]180597930790[/ebay:1vu08ian]

For lack of any other proof, i tend to think these are suspect, but the numbering and lettering all seem legit. The card looks almost "too" clean, but it's a good patch i think.

I'm not saying I'd even be able to afford it around Christmas, but if it doesn't get much higher...?

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
donruss used the gray jersey material for their yount jumbos. i had one of the low numbered plain swatches before. the younts that are jersey-prime /50 had partial autos on the swatches for the most part. I could have sworn I saw that card before and i'd have to go with it being real.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
kdailey4315 said:
It's real and it's spectacular.

teri-hatcher-on-seinfeld_558x372.jpg

Thanks guys. Depending on where it is with a day left, I might make it mine.

And the reason it looks somewhat familiar, is because it looks like the ones from 2009 Ultimate, which were awesome as well.

If I don't get it, it should give me a pretty good idea of the value of my Logoman from that set.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I recall seeing one or two other similar ones from the middle of the script logo when the set came out. I'd think it's good. $750, though... :|

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Hey, the day that came out, I pulled one that looked almost exactly like it, it's definitely real.

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
I saw that the other day and I think it is legit. Black, low numbered and nice patch are trademark DLP. My only concern on this is the low seller feedback and his high BIN.

Good luck on snagging it.

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
came in to say it's real, but I think that's been pretty well covered.

good luck, it would look nice with the logoman

Members online

Latest posts