Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Orioles Luke Scott says Obama not US Borned!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
there are alot of people that agree with everything he had to say. I am not sure why this is so hard to believe that he would say it. Not saying I agree or don't.

skrip

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
O's needed some press, Luke drew the short straw....this will be remembered for a long time, while the O's
are remembered for about 2 minutes.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
jlvjr16 said:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/12/08/2010-12-08_baltimore_orioles_luke_scott_reveals_he_is_a_birther_doesnt_believe_obama_was_bo.html

wth????? was Luke on???

This is going to spur some controversy, but this is not news that people feel this way. There are a lot of conspiracy theories out there that say Obama was not born here and I even find it shady that the President has not produced one for the public eye. Scott has a point that the President should show it to end all speculation. I am not saying that I believe Obama wasn't born here, but facts are facts if he shows one right?

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
ballerskrip said:
there are alot of people that agree with everything he had to say. I am not sure why this is so hard to believe that he would say it. Not saying I agree or don't.

skrip

I'm sure he also thinks that we didn't really land on the moon and the US was behind September 11th. I really can't stand people sometimes...

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
What's interesting is that since the comment came at the end of te interview it's all that will be remembered. Dude should've just sat down with the reporter, jawed off about Obama then left, thus saving some time.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I'll preface this by saying I don't like Obama. At all

Why does it matter if Obama was born in the US or another country? I don't give a damn about qualification requirements for running for office. They're retarded

So he might have been born in Cameroon or something. Doesn't matter. Newborn babies do not have the mental capacity to be affected by their environment when they're 5 days old.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
JoshHamilton said:

Why does it matter if Obama was born in the US or another country? I don't give a damn about qualification requirements for running for office. They're retarded

So he might have been born in Cameroon or something. Doesn't matter. Newborn babies do not have the mental capacity to be affected by their environment when they're 5 days old.

You are missing the point drastically. If you are not born here, you cannot be president. No one has a mental capacity at 5.

A_Pharis

So.. birthers honestly, deep down, believe that there's not someone who would have definitive proof that Obama was not born in the states by now? I mean total irrefutable proof. We can make nuclear weapons... but you honestly think that the people making the call on his legitimacy have not proved otherwise?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
jbone17 said:
JoshHamilton said:

You are missing the point drastically. If you are not born here, you cannot be president. No one has a mental capacity at 5.

Yes. I'm well aware of that, like I said.

And much like the minimum age requirement for running for the presidency, I find it retarded.

Sorry, I want the most qualified and best candidate to lead our country. Where they were born does not matter to me

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Good thing he can make money playing baseball. Are his cleats velcro, and does he wear his batting helmet 24 hours a day?

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
JoshHamilton said:
jbone17 said:
JoshHamilton said:

Yes. I'm well aware of that, like I said.

And much like the minimum age requirement for running for the presidency, I find it retarded.

Sorry, I want the most qualified and best candidate to lead our country. Where they were born does not matter to me

Very true, but the Presidency in my eyes is nothing more than a puppet show. There are more powerful people in our country who run the show and the President is in their back pocket. I am talking about all of the big CEO's. They run the country and the President tries to make them look good. In my eyes the presidency has lost its credibility.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
hive17 said:
Good thing he can make money playing baseball. Are his cleats velcro, and does he wear his batting helmet 24 hours a day?

No, but he does ride to the stadium in a short bus

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
hive17 said:

No, but he does ride to the stadium in a short bus

And does he get to leave BP early for milk and cookies? And does he take BP from a T-Ball stand?

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Anderson Cooper held a good special on this a couple weeks ago. CNN, yes, but Cooper is a fair and balanced guy (to take FOX News' motto).

And, he completely obliterated a "birther" senator from Texas.

maxpower

Jan 6, 2010
IMO, this should be in General Chat, as it is a political topic. The fact that it was a middling ballplayer who said the words doesn't make this topic about baseball.

Members online

Latest posts