Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big mailday - memorabilia, vintage, and sweet spots!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdg00001

Nov 11, 2008
United States
All kinds of goodies arrived in the mail today. I got items from an on-line memorabilia auction, ebay, and from trades as well - all kinds of goodies!

to kick things off, my haul from the memorabilia auction:

GU Bats from Chris Young and Mike Sweeney (PSA/DNA) - awesome bats - especially the Sweeney!
cyoung-GU-bat-PSA.jpg sweeney-gu-bat-psa.jpg

Frank Robinson Autographed 586 HR personal model bat
frobinson-auto-bat-psa-dna.jpg

Aaron Heilman Game Used Mets Cap (Steiner)
heilman-gu-hat-steiner.jpg heilman-gu-hat-steiner-2.jpg

And Miguel Cabrera GU/Autoed Cleats (GU 2005 season - awesome!)
mcabrera-gu-cleats-hwood.jpg mcabrera-gu-cleats-hwood-2.jpg

I also picked up some nice vintage - some from the auction, and some in a trade with Tulsan

53 Bowman Color is such a beautiful set - too bad it is so expensive :) At least I now have 1 card from the set in my collection!
53bowman-color-garagiola-psa6.jpg

These were from Tulsan - awesome stuff as always:
64t-berra.jpg 72t-frobinson.jpg 81t-murray.jpg

And this from Tulsan as well. I used to own this card years back - was finally able to re-acquire it :)

frobinson-patch-auto.jpg

And of course, what mailday would be complete without some more sweet spots for this year's set:
08ss-sab-beltre-blk.jpg 08ss-s2eg-gagne-blk.jpg 08ss-usaag-griffin.jpg

Good stuff!

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Of course I like the Frank Robinson patch card, but the game-used items are cool, too. How much does a pair of cleats like that cost?

rdg00001

Nov 11, 2008
United States
IndyMann said:
You better get those Cabrera cleats out of the post before you are bombarded with 50 questions by a certain someone. :lol:
ROFL!

To those who asked, the cleats ran me a bit over $200 - I thought it was a sweet deal considering how nice they were!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
The 1981 Topps Eddie Murray was my favorite card for years, and it's still my favorite from one of my favorite sets.

Members online

Latest posts