Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's your system for busting multiple cases?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I have 5 cases of 2010 BDP coming soon and I thought I would see how people break their cases down in an efficient and timely manner. I'm curious how many bust only or bust and sort at the same time. Also, what do you sleeve, what do you topload, etc.?

I haven't come up with a great method yet, but I may incorporate my sorting tray this time around and place green RCs in one section, prospects in another, etc. to make it easier when I get finished.

butterjc81

Aug 13, 2008
State College, PA
I bust and as I bust I sort out the types of cards....in BDP's case:

Base RC's
Base DP
Chrome RC's
Chrome DP's
Refractors/Color RC's
Refractors/Color DP's

Autographs

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Van Slyke Collector said:

Base RC's
Base DP
Chrome RC's
Chrome DP's
Refractors/Color RC's
Refractors/Color DP's

Autographs

very similar to me. I only sleeve good refractors, color refs, autos. I don't topload anything other than a BIG hit. Becuase I would just have to take the toploader off to scan.

The worst part of breaking, SORTING afterwards...yuck. I am already dreading sorting my 6 cases.

skrip

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
That's what I was thinking about doing with my tray. If the refractor is a big name or a blue ref or better, I try to go ahead and protect it since I am busting so much stuff. Don't want to lose it in everything.

Van Slyke Collector said:

Base RC's
Base DP
Chrome RC's
Chrome DP's
Refractors/Color RC's
Refractors/Color DP's

Autographs

Members online

Latest posts