Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Keeper League

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
I was wondering if there is a website that does baseball keeper leagues???

Which ones do you guys use???

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
I host a keeper league on yahoo. This will be the third season and there are open spots to take over two teams. $20 buy in if you're interested.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
How do you do it on yahoo... have a league in school and we are looking to make last years league into a keeper...

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
I've been in an ESPN keeper league for the past 4 years and it's been very good so far. The player database is a little larger than yahoos, so you'd be able to pick up top prospect players and stash them on your team throughout the season. On yahoo you usually have to wait a little bit after they start playing to be able to pick up those type of players.

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
rico08 said:
I host a keeper league on yahoo. This will be the third season and there are open spots to take over two teams. $20 buy in if you're interested.

I might be interested if you are looking for a couple of new owners. Please keep me in mind when you start looking.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
After starting at Gamedayritual.com in 2005...I now play nowhere else. I have played fantasy baseball every year with multiple teams/leagues/sites since 1994. Nothing else compares for me, their platform is just so much more fun and realistic. If you want a more serious fantasy baseball experience I suggest you head over there http://www.gamedayritual.com/baseball/index.aspx. The superior player bidding process (the free agent blitz, where multiyear contracts can be offered, which is ridiculously fun) as well as a mid-year draft for prospects, bonus for L-R matchups and bonus points that reward making a real batting order. you get to build your own ballpark, too. It is pretty close to being a real major league GM. If I have any openings in one of my leagues in the Spring I can let you know if you're interested.

Members online

Latest posts