Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How rare are the Topps Update Black cards from Walmart?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
I think the Throwback cards at Target are even rarer, since they run out of those boxes first and have just regular blasters with nothing exclusive in them, while every Blaster at Wally's has the Black Background cards. (though I like the look of the Blacks better)

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Greg Cleveland said:
I think the Throwback cards at Target are even rarer, since they run out of those boxes first and have just regular blasters with nothing exclusive in them, while every Blaster at Wally's has the Black Background cards. (though I like the look of the Blacks better)

Is the throwback those relic cards? If so my 2 blasters had them yesterday.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
PeteD said:
Greg Cleveland said:

Is the throwback those relic cards? If so my 2 blasters had them yesterday.

Nope; they have the old Topps logo on the front, and a brown cardstock back. Like the Wal-Mart cards, you get two packs of them in the specially marked boxes. At Target, you need to look for the yellow border on the box and the blurb "Includes two packs of Target Throwbacks". My Target runs out of them fast, then reloads with plain Blasters (like from Shopko or KMart) with no exclusives in them. Every Blaster no matter where you buy it has the Manufactured Relic/Patch cards in them.

Members online

Latest posts