Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning all! Been awhile since I posted in here as my laptop died and its too hard to post in here from my phone. I have been reading the MT and following along. Trying to get back in the swing of things and get my laptop sold. Hoping a MT'er or board member will want it. Other than that, not much new going on here.
Take care all!
Tom

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning Dan, Scott, Tom and everyone to follow

Don't know what the weekend holds here.. I do know there is a birthday party tomorrow for my niece's daughter and my cousin is having a christmas party as well adults only tomorrow evening. saw the weather and they are predicting snow for Sunday night so I hope that changes.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I am hoping that we get some snow this year so my son can enjoy it. He was too young to really understand what was going on last year. No he is mobile and active enough to actually play in it.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
Good Morning Everyone, No plans for the weekend. But there could be as I never really know what's going on till last minute. People refer it to me as not paying attention.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

We got a little bit of snow last night. I just cleaned the car off for Crystal because she has to be in at 10 this morning.

As for this weekend, we're going to get new cellphones this weekend. Finally get an Indiana number. :lol: Probably do some more Christmas shopping and hopefully today I'll finalize my order to get Big Trouble in Little China, A Clockwork Orange, and probably a couple of more Blu Rays. That's about it.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
The more of those Bowman Platinum breaks I see, the more I wonder what the hell the point of that product is. On card autos rock, but shouldn't they just have done that for Bowman Sterling? Whats the difference? There are too many prospect products these days. BRING BACK ALL TIME FAN FAVORITES!

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

Hope you all have a nice weekend.
We are going to my work Christmas Party tomorrow night, so that should be fun.

I have some nice stuff coming in so I will be sure and post scans!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
muskiesfan said:

We got a little bit of snow last night. I just cleaned the car off for Crystal because she has to be in at 10 this morning.

As for this weekend, we're going to get new cellphones this weekend. Finally get an Indiana number. :lol: Probably do some more Christmas shopping and hopefully today I'll finalize my order to get Big Trouble in Little China, A Clockwork Orange, and probably a couple of more Blu Rays. That's about it.

You might be awarded more than the 3.3 points if you share the titles :)

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone else buying the new Leaf cut product? Blowout has them for around $155 a pack. With two cuts per pack and a Joe Jackson insert, it sounds like a fun break. Gonna get at least one. (Reaaallly want to see a checklist though...)

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
klute14 said:
Good morning Men!

Hope you all have a nice weekend.
We are going to my work Christmas Party tomorrow night, so that should be fun.

I have some nice stuff coming in so I will be sure and post scans!

how did the rest of the Rookie Cup break go Keith? did you get the deal done for that Rice?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
MojoDan said:
muskiesfan said:

You might be awarded more than the 3.3 points if you share the titles :)

Just placed my order on Amazon. Items are expected to be delivered on 15 December. The following Blu Rays are incoming: Big Trouble in Little China, A Clockwork Orange, Despicable Me, and Shrek The Whole Story Box Set (Shrek/Shrek 2/Shrek The Third/Shrek Forever After).

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Good morning all.

Came to work at 5, no snow.

Just went outside, and snow.

Calling for a cold storm over the weekend, guess it got here early.

Missed out on the Gold Zimm Auto RC last night. I'll have one someday.

Members online

Latest posts