Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How much will the Bryce Harper AFLAC Auto sell for?

The Bryce Harper AFLAC auto will sell for:

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
The ranges may seem a little wide, but I didn't want to go every hundred dollars. I remember the Heyward AFLAC auto was selling between $300-400 right after release and stayed that way for a few weeks. The hype behind Harper is a lot higher (whether legit or not) than Heyward.

That being said, what do you think will be the average price and why?

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
So by early results, it looks like you will likely cover the cost of your case if you pull one of these.

burke23

Nov 12, 2010
Won't these be #/d out of 100? I have to assume they will at least hit $750 - it won't sell for less than the stras base did at its peak...right?

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
These are going to be red hot out of the gate (assuming they're actually in the packs), and I think the first copy could fetch close to $1,000. They'll likely settle down in the $700 range afterwards, IMO. This kid is more hyped than Strasburg (pre-MLB debut). If Harper starts to rake next year in the minors, these should hop over $1K by summer 2011.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
This poll is premature until we know the print run for certain. If I had to guess, it'll be in the 200-250 range.

(The print run, not the price.)

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Wasn't it stated that the print run was 100?

Jaypers said:
This poll is premature until we know the print run for certain. If I had to guess, it'll be in the 200-250 range.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
tommyfro21 said:

Jaypers said:

You're thinking of the USA Buyback Autos to be inserted into their BC redemption wrapper program.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Jaypers said:
tommyfro21 said:

Jaypers said:

You're thinking of the USA Buyback Autos to be inserted into their BC redemption wrapper program.

That's right. I knew I saw that number somewhere. You are probably right about the 250 or so. Isn't that what the 2008 inserts were estimated to be?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Here's my thinking on this year's AFLAC auto print runs.

1) Topps had each player sign 250 cards per person at the game. Prior to inclusion in this product, they supposedly weeded out the lesser condition samples.
2) Topps cut up several players' AFLAC autographs themselves and inserted them into Topps Pro Debut.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Jaypers said:

1) Topps had each player sign 250 cards per person at the game. Prior to inclusion in this product, they supposedly weeded out the lesser condition samples.
2) Topps cut up several players' AFLAC autographs themselves and inserted them into Topps Pro Debut.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if several players' autos were in shorter supply than others this year. Harper obviously doesn't qualify for that criteria, but there's always guys like Turner and Singleton who do.

I love how you set yourself up to look like a soothsayer when you already have the information that validates everything that you just "predicted".

C'mon JP, seriously why the games? If you aren't supposed to have the info, then keep it to yourself. If you are, then post that someone told you.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Jaypers said:

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if several players' autos were in shorter supply than others this year. Harper obviously doesn't qualify for that criteria, but there's always guys like Turner and Singleton who do.

I love how you set yourself up to look like a soothsayer when you already have the information that validates everything that you just "predicted".

C'mon JP, seriously why the games? If you aren't supposed to have the info, then keep it to yourself. If you are, then post that someone told you.

:lol:

Members online