Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread=========== 12/11/2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies
Josh I sent you a PM with my picks for the Draft and if no over them are left, I don't care what I get then.

Ok I had to start this since I'll be sleeping when you see this.
Man you have to see this video posted here this morning. I sent it to Alex already
It was a Topps Triple Threads break enjoy and good night or morning I would have loved to pull all he pulled.

[youtube:xrghe129]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSlotOaCTZM[/youtube:xrghe129]

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Herro.

Not sure who he is, but I watch a lot of that guy's videos on youtube. Lots of high end stuff like Sterling that is fun to watch.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Just finished up coffee cup number 1. Been at work since 3am (pst) and am sooooo tired I'm wide awake :lol:

Art - Sorry for the delay...I just sent your cards out yesterday :mrgreen:

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
What other bands besides Metallica do you listen to?(assuming you listen to them from your name!) Back in my high school days I was HUGE into them, but they lost me after the black album. The first 4 are genious though.
I slowly became more into Megadeth. They had a poor streak as well, but their last 3 albums rocked IMO. Its a shame that thrash metal has become so rare these days.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Ty Hope said:
magicpapa said:
FUN FUN FUN SNOW SNOW SNOW

snow = good
SNOW WILL CONTINUE ACROSS MUCH OF THE REGION ON SATURDAY WITH
STORM TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS OF 6 TO 12 INCHES EXPECTED ACROSS
THIS AREA. BLOWING SNOW IS LIKELY ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON INTO SUNDAY
...MORNING WHICH COULD LEAD TO BLIZZARD LIKE CONDITIONS ACROSS SOUTHEAST MINNESOTA. WIND CHILL INDICES WILL DROP INTO THE 20 TO 35 BELOW ZERO RANGE SUNDAY MORNING.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
metallicalex777 said:
Good Morning Gents!!! Just finished up coffee cup number 1. Been at work since 3am (pst) and am sooooo tired I'm wide awake :lol:

Art - Sorry for the delay...I just sent your cards out yesterday :mrgreen:

Not a problem buddy. I'll still be here when they arrive, lol. Kim's Christmas party is tonight, so that should be a blast, at least from what I hear about last years party. :lol: Breats out on the tables and all kinds of crazy stuff is what they tell me. :cool:

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
magicpapa said:
Ty Hope said:
magicpapa said:
FUN FUN FUN SNOW SNOW SNOW

snow = good
SNOW WILL CONTINUE ACROSS MUCH OF THE REGION ON SATURDAY WITH
STORM TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS OF 6 TO 12 INCHES EXPECTED ACROSS
THIS AREA. BLOWING SNOW IS LIKELY ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON INTO SUNDAY
...MORNING WHICH COULD LEAD TO BLIZZARD LIKE CONDITIONS ACROSS SOUTHEAST MINNESOTA. WIND CHILL INDICES WILL DROP INTO THE 20 TO 35 BELOW ZERO RANGE SUNDAY MORNING.

I take back what I said...lol

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Ty - I'm ALL over the place with music. I am a very active guitar player so its all about what I enjoy riff wise with music. If I had to choose my top 5 listened bands it would currently be these...keep in mind this list changes weekly ;)

Mastodon
Avenged Sevenfold
Anything that has any work with Zakk Wylde
Metallica
Muse

I don't know if you like Disturbed or not but this is my first and only (currently) guitar cover on youtube. Nothing to brag about but it was fun all the same :oops: :D

[youtube:2bphkdb1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l63w3StYDxI[/youtube:2bphkdb1]

Art - Haha!!! Have fun with the party...I thought you said "breasts" out on the tables and I was about to buy my plane ticket your way :lol:

Michael - Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow :mrgreen: Stay safe with it man...I hope you find fun with it too though :)

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
Ty - I'm ALL over the place with music. I am a very active guitar player so its all about what I enjoy riff wise with music. If I had to choose my top 5 listened bands it would currently be these...keep in mind this list changes weekly ;)

Mastodon
Avenged Sevenfold
Anything that has any work with Zakk Wylde
Metallica
Muse

I don't know if you like Disturbed or not but this is my first and only (currently) guitar cover on youtube. Nothing to brag about but it was fun all the same :oops: :D

[youtube:3m29ji05]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l63w3StYDxI[/youtube:3m29ji05]

Art - Haha!!! Have fun with the party...I thought you said "breasts" out on the tables and I was about to buy my plane ticket your way :lol:

Michael - Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow :mrgreen: Stay safe with it man...I hope you find fun with it too though :)

Good stuff man. You ever listen to Pro-Pain? They had an AMAZING debut album called "Foul Taste of Freedom". The rest of their stuff kinda went downhill though.

Got to see Megadeth here in Japan a few years ago which rocked.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Love this song. The chorus part is awesome.
[youtube:nf4jezlv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQq7m7j4QFE&feature=related[/youtube:nf4jezlv]

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
good morning gentlemen.

the Penguins play the Sabres tonight and they are going for their 12th straight win.

we are putting up our Christmas tree tonight.

Alex you have some impressive guitar playing skills :p

Latest posts