Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

........more Sox tix went on sale this morning- Sept. only..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Re: ...anyone else in the Red Sox virtual waiting room???

you should have no problem getting tix to something and if for some weird reason you dont just wait in line for face price

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......

miguelcabrera said:
you should have no problem getting tix to something and if for some weird reason you dont just wait in line for face price

.......I always come up with tix some how but schedule is tight with kids so we have limited dates to try for tix.

The waiting room always seems to have problems so I have been booted twice already. Oh well......

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW

MaineMule said:
miguelcabrera said:

.......I always come up with tix some how but schedule is tight with kids so we have limited dates to try for tix.

The waiting room always seems to have problems so I have been booted twice already. Oh well......

by the end of the day you will get in at least once. otherwise honestly waiting in line is a really good option for face price tickets. i did this all the time from like 02-06.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......

miguelcabrera said:
MaineMule said:
miguelcabrera said:

by the end of the day you will get in at least once. otherwise honestly waiting in line is a really good option for face price tickets. i did this all the time from like 02-06.

.......I live 3+ hours away so waiting in line not an option.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh

good luck Scott.

the Red Sox will play at PNC Park June 24-26 :D :) :p :mrgreen:

I don't have to drive to Cleveland to see them this season :cool:

dannyboy19

Feb 6, 2010
Massachusetts

Are you still waiting? I got through a few times but didn't realize what games would be available so I didn't buy any..the times I got through were by 10:15. Try opening up multiple browsers. A nice feature with this year is that they play a sound if you have been selected, so have your volume up. FYI - the sound is the song "Tessie" by Dropkick Murphy's, and, after it plays that, you have an annoying beeping noise

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......

pghbuccos said:
good luck Scott.

the Red Sox will play at PNC Park June 24-26 :D :) :p :mrgreen:

I don't have to drive to Cleveland to see them this season :cool:

Thanks Dave!! That would be a fun road trip for us. We've talked about a Pitt trip but 15+ hours one way. We've seen the Sox in Baltimore, Toronto and Montreal and would love to see 'em in NY, Philly and Pitt.

You getting tix for June?

dannyboy19

Feb 6, 2010
Massachusetts

...just checked again...are you guys still in a waiting room? I click on the "T" on the schedule on the red sox main page and i am selected right away to purchase tickets (so theres no waiting line)....

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......

dannyboy19 said:
Are you still waiting? I got through a few times but didn't realize what games would be available so I didn't buy any..the times I got through were by 10:15. Try opening up multiple browsers. A nice feature with this year is that they play a sound if you have been selected, so have your volume up. FYI - the sound is the song "Tessie" by Dropkick Murphy's, and, after it plays that, you have an annoying beeping noise

Nope, nothing......other than being booted from the VWR a couple of times.

DKM just played here in central Maine a few weeks ago. My son saw them and said they were LOUD!

dannyboy19

Feb 6, 2010
Massachusetts

man, that's weird. I do like this new system better than last years. My only suggestion would be to keep multiple browsers open. Or, if you have mozilla firefox, open the link for the virtual waiting room, copy the link, and then paste it into many tabs. I had quite a few tabs open and was selected fairly quickly.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW

i havnt looked at the schedule yet
what are some of the big name games aside from yanks and marathon day
in 07 i think or 06 i made a killing on the giants series

dannyboy19

Feb 6, 2010
Massachusetts

Maine-just pulled up 4 tickets together in section 38, row 28, seats 23-26 price: $12/ticket, total with fees= $65...

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW

dannyboy19 said:
Maine-just pulled up 4 tickets together in section 38, row 28, seats 23-26 price: $12/ticket, total with fees= $65...

upper bleachers! nice find those r tuff to get

dannyboy19

Feb 6, 2010
Massachusetts

big name games this year will be the Cubs first trip to fenway in a heck of a long time...yankees series (as always) especially the home opener. Also the brew-crew is making a trip to fenway this year. The twins series seems to be pretty popular too

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......

dannyboy19 said:

....thanks Danny, that's nice of you to look. I'll pass but you should nab those if you live close to Boston.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW

dannyboy19 said:
big name games this year will be the Cubs first trip to fenway in a heck of a long time...yankees series (as always) especially the home opener. Also the brew-crew is making a trip to fenway this year. The twins series seems to be pretty popular too

damn yep. that will be the big seller other than the usual yanks and marathon day

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts