Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone else think the numbering on 2010 topps blacks is lame

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
got a 2010 topps black in the mail (steal btw imo at 5 something dlvd) but the numbering is so lame
its like barely noticeable off in the corner on the back and its not the same way they used to do it
also the cards are more gray than black this year
maybe these 2 are reasons why the 2010 topps blacks are going for a decent amount less than previous years

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
scotty21690 said:
Scanz???///

i dont scan scotty

when i first opened it i honestly thought he screwed me and it wasnt a topps black b/c it doesnt look black at all and i couldnt find the numbering

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
scotty21690 said:
Scanz???///

i dont scan scotty

when i first opened it i honestly thought he screwed me and it wasnt a topps black b/c it doesnt look black at all and i couldnt find the numbering
No surprise there, honestly....Topps doesn't care.

How many Blacks do you have of Miggy?

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
scotty21690 said:
miguelcabrera said:
scotty21690 said:
Scanz???///

i dont scan scotty

No surprise there, honestly....Topps doesn't care.

How many Blacks do you have of Miggy?

This is my 2nd one of miggy. I own a 2010 one and 2009 one. I always go for the blacks when I see them on ebay, but I usually get outbid. Happy to have these two though.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Yeah this was covered a couple times before with their base Topps parallels.

One reason why they may be selling for less than previous years is that more of them are printed now every year. However one can't help but think set collectors will be more into these in the future, there are waaay fewer parallels in base Topps compared to any of the Chrome products.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
uniquebaseballcards said:
Yeah this was covered a couple times before with their base Topps parallels.

One reason why they may be selling for less than previous years is that more of them are printed now every year. However one can't help but think set collectors will be more into these in the future, there are waaay fewer parallels in base Topps compared to any of the Chrome products.

I knew you would be posting in this. Was considering ending my original post with waiting for uniquebaseballcards reply. But anyways yeh 2010 ones are going for a significant amount less than previous years, so I dont think it has to do with there are more of them out there because then 2009 ones would have dropped in price as well. I think it has to do with they really dont look black and are just not as appealing.

Members online

Latest posts