Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

KC Chiefs Vs. SD Chargers Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
This is going to be a fun game to watch I think. Although, the Chiefs don't have Cassel, the running game should keep it close. Not to mention, this game has a decent outcome on how the AFC West may end up. This was also the first monday night game of the year if anyone remembers back that far.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Should be a good game, Chargers are catching a break with Cassel out, but they have their hands full with Charles/Thomas. Norvous Time!

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
If Oakland loses today, I am pretty much counting them out. They aren't going to beat Indy and who knows if they will beat Houston.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
arod305 said:
If Oakland loses today, I am pretty much counting them out. They aren't going to beat Indy and who knows if they will beat Houston.
Wow the Raiders just caught a huge break on that hit to the helmet call on Campbell, that was a crap call though

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
Seiya said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Seiya said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Seiya said:
Floyd=Beast.

That was a legit one hander :D
Mad I missed him at the blood drive and last Wednesday on Chargers Roll! :benson:

Im mad i didnt bring a photo to get signed instead of cards :(
Where do you get your pictures? How much do you pay?

I make my own pictures from getting large images off google, yahoo or any other photo sites and print them through costco for like 1.50 each. the quality is amazing if you can find large enough pics online

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Wow where is fair weather fan. Starts a game thread talks a little smack in the Raider thread but disappears in here.

Make sure you sport that sig all year ;)

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Where is the that so called Chiefs fan that started the thread ::facepalm:: He has started so many Chiefs threads this year :lol:

Members online

Latest posts