Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUGE THANK YOU TO OhioBobcat3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
today when I got my mail there was a very thick bubble mailer waiting for me. inside it were the three cards below. I know we see great acts of kindness on these boards everyday but Matt may have topped them all. I don't even know what to say or how to thank him enough for these awesome cards. but that's enough babbling from me here are the cards...

2007 Exquisite Collection Rookie Signatures The Future Autographs Silver Spectrum 1/1
2007ExquisiteCollectionRookieSig-2.jpg

2007 Finest Framed Printing Plates Cyan 1/1
2007FinestzFramedPrintingPlatesCy-1.jpg

2008 Sportkings Autograph Memorabilia Silver /40
2008SportkingsAutograph-1.jpg

so to recap Matt sent me 2 1/1's and an autograph game used card /40. thanks again Matt.

OhioBobcat3

Aug 7, 2008
Ohio
You are very welcome, Dave. Again, I'm just glad that I could help add to your fantastic Bay collection. If things work out, maybe I can take in a Tribe game this summer during that series against the Red Sox and catch you there.

BTW, I had no idea that the Sportkings auto patch was out of 40. Nice! :)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
theplasticman thanks and yes Kudos to OhioBobcat3

jarcar thanks and they are beautiful aren't they :D

OhioBobcat3 you definitely did help my Bay collection and that would be cool if we met up at the Sox and Indians game. the Sportkings isn't numbered on the card but Beckett lists it as /40.

rebelpawn it was amazingly generous of him

Members online