Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Daily Thread 12/13...MNF x2 edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good morning gents!

If you live in certain areas, you get two Monday Night Football games tonite.

And Miami has a new HC, and although he's a very good coach, I'm not so sure how well he'll be accepted by "The U"'s community.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Excited for tonight's game(s).

I thought getting a snowblower was supposed to save your back! I still wound up shovelling some of our 20" of snow, and hurt my back so bad that it throbs in my feet and balls. That's not supposed to happen, is it?

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Well we wound up with around 6 inches of snow with 1-3 more expected today.....Slid into work and probably wont be here much longer since I am all alone :shock: :lol:

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Slette said:

I thought getting a snowblower was supposed to save your back! I still wound up shovelling some of our 20" of snow, and hurt my back so bad that it throbs in my feet and balls. That's not supposed to happen, is it?
Did you end up getting an Ariens?

Why did you have to shovel if you have a snowblower?

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
mstng99tim said:
Slette said:

Bought an Ariens from Home Depot, but one of the cables snapped on it. Then I snapped, took it back and told them I was going somewhere else with my money (they were really rude, and didn't want to return it, even though it hadn't even seen snow yet). Wound up getting a Toro with a 22" deck - works like a dream.

I had to shovel off our windy sidewalk up to our front door, because the snowblower wouldn't manuever in that tight of space. I should have had the wife do that part, but the drifts were almost 3' high, so I knew that wasn't going to happen either.

What's that phrase all the cool kids say? "FML?"

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Slette said:
mstng99tim said:
Slette said:

Bought an Ariens from Home Depot, but one of the cables snapped on it. Then I snapped, took it back and told them I was going somewhere else with my money (they were really rude, and didn't want to return it, even though it hadn't even seen snow yet). Wound up getting a Toro with a 22" deck - works like a dream.

I had to shovel off our windy sidewalk up to our front door, because the snowblower wouldn't manuever in that tight of space. I should have had the wife do that part, but the drifts were almost 3' high, so I knew that wasn't going to happen either.

Wow, hopefully my Ariens doesn't do that!!! I haven't had to use it yet, but will probably soon. I figured it was probably the sidewalk that you couldn't use it on. Hopefully I can do my sidewalk, I don't see why I can't.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Got a lot of snow and ice but the good thing about a small town is that the city can get the main roads cleared in a hurry. With that being said if you're willing to drive to the main roads you're good.

Had to start my day going off on a telemarketer that woke everyone up on a snow day. Since my asking respectfully to stop calling didn't work I had to take the route of legal action. Not the way I wanted to start my day.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
mstng99tim said:
Slette said:
mstng99tim said:
Slette said:

Wow, hopefully my Ariens doesn't do that!!! I haven't had to use it yet, but will probably soon. I figured it was probably the sidewalk that you couldn't use it on. Hopefully I can do my sidewalk, I don't see why I can't.

Ariens makes one of the best snowblowers out there, I just happened to get a lemon. I'm sure yours will be just fine. The reason I picked an Ariens to begin with is because there were more mechanical parts, and less cables. What is the reason I returned mine? A cable.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
mstng99tim said:
My victim will be getting his SS package today according to the DC:

Out for Delivery, December 13, 2010, 8:31 am

:shock:

So tell me, how much does it cost to ship a box of rocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts