Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning Dan and everyone to follow

got some late nights ahead of me this week at work so I will be trying to get some rest after the kids goto school to prepare.. this month is hectic because everyone is using up the last of their vacations and in the job I do there is alot of staying over to cover as a result.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Good morning everyone!

Hope you're all doing good.
I wanted to share a rant even if I can't do anything about it.
There are cards on Ebay I would like to get by sellers who don't ship overseas. What I do is ask the seller if he/she is willing to ship and if so at what cost. If they say no, ok, no problem and I try to get the card somewhere else. Whe it's a 1/1, I ask a member around here to pick it up for me and I pay for everything of course. Now, what I don't like is when I ask a seller and they say, "sure, it'll cost you $30". WTH?????? $30 is CRAZY! Even if you ask for international DC, you'd need to use UPS/DHL to pay that price.
I hate when people overcharge. I have people charge between $4 and $30 for shipping to me. I'm often charged around 5 or 6 sometimes 12 for priority. But 30 is just crazy.
Ok, that's the end of my rant. Now go and have a good day! ;)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
good morning.

just started Day 5 of 14.

we only got about an inch of snow and are expecting another 1-2" today. the heavy storm missed us :D

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
No plans for me today that I know of. We had a nice freeze here last night and supposed to be about 25 again tonight.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

We got about 4.5 inches of snow yesterday. Getting some more this morning. At most, they're saying another half inch to an inch, but more than likely less than half an inch. It's 14 with a wind chill of -5. At least the roads are starting to improve. I started watching the news at 5 this morning and the roads were rough. The latest images look much better.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning. 4 degrees out right now. Have to go out and help a friend, have to layout and start roughing in the electrical service and branch circuits for a new house this morning. Can't wait to get my hands on the 2 cases of DPP on Weds.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Great card in your sig Hoopster. Did you get that out of a pack or purchase it? I tried to win one but stopped bidding at about 45dlvd.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
MojoDan said:
Great card in your sig Hoopster. Did you get that out of a pack or purchase it? I tried to win one but stopped bidding at about 45dlvd.
Thanks Dan. I got it as a replacement from UD for a Max Scherzer SP auto patch RC.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good morning all! The deep freeze has set in here as well. Major need on my want list has been listed at the worst possible time of year. Tough to link posting from my phone but item# 320630521127 is card I may never see again. Tis the season!

Edit: Link to beautiful auction

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
hoopster3977 said:
MojoDan said:
Thanks Dan. I got it as a replacement from UD for a Max Scherzer SP auto patch RC.

Seriously? Wow did you do well getting that card or what :D

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
MojoDan said:
hoopster3977 said:
MojoDan said:

Seriously? Wow did you do well getting that card or what :D
I actually had 2 redemptions, one jersey auto and one patch auto and they upgraded to the dual auto.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
gvsu96 said:
Good morning.

Dom that sucks with the shipping. If you ever need someone to bid for just let me know.

Thank you!
I've got the one card I was talking about covered by one of the morning crew members. If it works out, I'll not only say THANK YOU tons publically, but I'll also be a very happy camper.
I'm keeping everything private for now to avoid bringing attention to the card. (eventhough I trust everyone here).

I'll keep you all updated! ;)

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Dom- That's a PITA. Glad someone was able to help you with 1 of them.

Josh- Any news on the case?

Ebay sucks. 2 cards listed I want/need. Oh well, hopefully they'll get listed again after Christmas and I'll snag them then. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts