Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

my ebay BIN steal has arrived!!!!!!scan inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
thought i would share my recent $20.00 BIN STEAL!!

ripkenautofront.jpg

ripkenauto.jpg

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
ty. i actually thought it was an IP insert auto. figured i would take a shot at it for 20 b/c the auto looked really good. then i asked a resident ripken collector and he said its pack certified and has never seen it sell under 100.00. so im happy,lol

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
:evil: You suck!

Still on my top 5 want list.
:|

Congrats! I'm sure the seller meant to put $200.
Poor listing all around. It's a '92 Donruss Elite. It didn't even show up on my searches.
Surprised he even sent it.

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
thanks russ. when i found out it was a true pack certified. i figured the guy wouldnt send ethier. then he left me feedback the next day and shipped REALLY fast

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
as stated before. i was very shocked that i actually received it.but thanks again for all the comments. i am open to trade offers on this card if anyone cares to pm me

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Unbelievable steal! Congrats. I thought I got a pretty good deal on one about a year ago on ebay for $100. I am very suprised the seller sent it, but then again, if he meant to list at $20 and then sold it at $20, maybe he's happy too. I bought a Santo autograph for .99 on buy it now right as the news broke about his death. Seller obviously didn't send the card and refunded my payment and relisted.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
chromerookies said:
wow,I had no idea they went for that much. I was watching this yesterday :
http://cgi.ebay.com/CAL-RIPKEN-SIGNED-B ... 3363392f55

and saw your $20 auction and thought thats what they went for so I passed on this one. Anyways congrats on the Steal!!!
::facepalm:: ::facepalm::
2 great deals!
My searches are failing me.
These rarely fall under $100. On occasion because of damage or crappy autos.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Russ S. said:
chromerookies said:
wow,I had no idea they went for that much. I was watching this yesterday :
http://cgi.ebay.com/CAL-RIPKEN-SIGNED-B ... 3363392f55

and saw your $20 auction and thought thats what they went for so I passed on this one. Anyways congrats on the Steal!!!
::facepalm:: ::facepalm::
2 great deals!
My searches are failing me.These rarely fall under $100. On occasion because of damage or crappy autos.

Mine too :evil:

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
ritm-thank you very much for the help the other day. im very glad it came in as well

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts