Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Draft Case prices are...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
going up or down?

Blowout is down to $650 and ones on ebay have sold around that amount as well...

Where do you guys see case prices in the next few weeks...moving up or down?

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
down short term, up towards may - june

Besides Machado, no huge chrome auto pulls in the set....Reminds me a little of 07 draft, a lot of solid $10 chrome autos with a few in the $15 - $20 range and one solid one....Not sure if 07 draft had the solid one, but similar in just have a lot of decent players, not too many that stand out in price

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
I offered blowout a week ago $58.95 per box for (3) on ebay and was rejected....Just picked up (3) for $55 :)

Is this a special? I remember them being $72.95 a week ago?

Crash Davis

Aug 19, 2008
noaskiecards said:
down short term, up towards may - june

Besides Machado, no huge chrome auto pulls in the set....Reminds me a little of 07 draft, a lot of solid $10 chrome autos with a few in the $15 - $20 range and one solid one....Not sure if 07 draft had the solid one, but similar in just have a lot of decent players, not too many that stand out in price

This set is WAY better than 2007 DPP, even back then.

crowTrobot

Nov 4, 2010
they will probably stay pretty soft until spring training. 5000 cases is a ton, gonna take a few months to even start to dry up.

obviously a wrapper redemption if that happens would mean a 10-20% boost in price.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Hi, guys... Ill have up to 15 cases to ship tommorrow... PM and lets do some deals... Happy to help my FCB pals...BG

Members online