Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How much are BDP boxes at your LCS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Mine is at $60. I'm usually willing to pay $5-$10 more per just to RIP immediately rather than save that amount and wait 3 days to rip.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Messier2 said:
Mine is at $60. I'm usually willing to pay $5-$10 more per just to RIP immediately rather than save that amount and wait 3 days to rip.

mancini79

Jul 9, 2010
I don't mind paying a little extra at the LCS. I really like the ownership and think it's important for the hobby that LCS stay in business.

Original Boski

Oct 28, 2010
mancini79 said:
I don't mind paying a little extra at the LCS. I really like the ownership and think it's important for the hobby that LCS stay in business.

I doubt you'll find many who disagree with that stance, but the ones like in ljw29's post who charge $90 for a box that can be had online for $60 or less makes it difficult in certain cases.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Sports Fan Stoner said:
mancini79 said:

I doubt you'll find many who disagree with that stance, but the ones like in ljw29's post who charge $90 for a box that can be had online for $60 or less makes it difficult in certain cases.

I agree, luckily the guy that runs the place I go to is reasonable. $90 is just way too much though no matter how much you like the place.

darkman

Aug 7, 2008
I also don't want to know, good guys but they "tax" on their stuff. Tax= over charging for goods... Down south lingo! Lol

Members online

Latest posts