Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Turkey Calls?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
I posted that in the daily thread a few days ago. I have it on my facebook page. You just did not stumble on that :twisted: BTW that call is no doubt for chics. I have never and will never use that call. WHy would I carry that thing into the field that I have to use my lips. . I have one that I mounted right on my gun and is about 3 inches long and just a flick of the finger no mouthing anthing :lol:

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
wheeler281 said:
I posted that in the daily thread a few days ago. I have it on my facebook page. You just did not stumble on that :twisted: BTW that call is no doubt for chics. I have never and will never use that call. WHy would I carry that thing into the field that I have to use my lips. . I have one that I mounted right on my gun and is about 3 inches long and just a flick of the finger no mouthing anthing :lol:

You are a dirty, dirty man :lol:

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
wheeler281 said:
I posted that in the daily thread a few days ago. I have it on my facebook page. You just did not stumble on that

Actually, I got it in an email from a drummer friend of mine. I didn't see you posted it anywhere.
Funny none the less.....

Members online