Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GET ON IN HERE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Greeting All from chilly Fort Campbell, KY!!
I made it in from A-stan for midtour leave.

I was lucky enough to throw in an early bid before I left on an auction that was ending while I was traveling.
And I was lucky enough to win this beauty.... :eek:

ce70_1.jpg

Anywho, I've made some purchase and deals with many of you on here and you all were nice enough to be patient on payment and I REALLY DO APPRECIATE that!! Thank you.

So, Andrew, Alex, and Pin, payments have been sent!

ANd others I still need to pay, please either PM me your paypal addy or send me an invoice to [email protected]

Mox, Skrip, DaRocker, WoundedDuck, Card.0103, Sly, Bill Bray, Reds In '09, and #1yankfan.
Don't think I'm missing anyone else, but drop me a PM if so.

Thanks all, and I'm heading out to pickup a new scanner today, so I'll be back on later to make some more payments and share some scans.

Happy Collecting.
Russ

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
pghbuccos said:
good to know you are back home safe.

that Williams is beautiful and I love that it is a WWII card.

Me too. Only reason why I even wanted it. Vintage Patches were a plus of course..LOL

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Glad your home Russ! I hope you have a great break and have lots of fun with the family!

Very nice Williams patch, its amazing.

I don't know if your still interested in going to the Murfreesboro show Saturday but I wont be able to make it. We had a roof leak the other day and I'll be spending Saturday morning on our cold roof fixing it, lol. Plus I've got a couple of big cases next week that won't let me take the weekend off. If you do go enjoy!

Take care buddy and I'm glad your back.

Casey

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Welcome Back Russ!!!

Seems like forever and it was only a week :oops: Hope your travels were good. I will ship out later today when I am off work (about 4pm PST). The patch is SICK :shock: Have fun with the whole fam damily...I bet they are more stoked just to see you.

Alex

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
As a military man, you have to be stoked about that.

It's an amazing card, and considering how important Williams' service was in his career...that is probably one of the nicest Williams cards I have seen.

G

Thanks Russ that card warmed me up today, since it is like -18 right now here and feels like it is -30
with the wind chill. Man when is this cold ever going to end. Wait I see a light at the end of the tunnel
March 23rd is going to be the day it warms up. :)

yanksfan4eva

Nov 11, 2008
Russ welcome home! Enjoy the time with the family. Thank you for protecting our country and be safe on your next tour.

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts