Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Hey Art.

D, along with now being ABD means I can receive my Masters today. Requirement filled a year ago but finally can be awarded.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
George_Calfas said:
Hey Art.

D, along with now being ABD means I can receive my Masters today. Requirement filled a year ago but finally can be awarded.

Congratulations George!!!!!!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Art, not quite. I have the hours and the qualification to teach now, in fact I have my own class in the Spring. I still must finish my dissertation, research and writing should take 1.5-2 years (I hope)....then you can call me professor :mrgreen:

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
George_Calfas said:
Art, not quite. I have the hours and the qualification to teach now, in fact I have my own class in the Spring. I still must finish my dissertation, research and writing should take 1.5-2 years (I hope)....then you can call me professor :mrgreen:

Soooo, Teach will be ok then? As in, "Hey teach, what's the homework assignment?" :lol:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Resident Piazza Fan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":2f8i2z5v]Art, not quite. I have the hours and the qualification to teach now, in fact I have my own class in the Spring. I still must finish my dissertation, research and writing should take 1.5-2 years (I hope)....then you can call me professor :mrgreen:

Soooo, Teach will be ok then? As in, "Hey teach, what's the homework assignment?" :lol:[/quote:2f8i2z5v]

I am fine with George :mrgreen: One of the FCB members is enrolled in my class.

At the University of Virginia all of the Profs are called "Mr." since Jefferson started the school but did not have a PhD.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Resident Piazza Fan":92lhccx9][quote="George_Calfas":92lhccx9]Art, not quite. I have the hours and the qualification to teach now, in fact I have my own class in the Spring. I still must finish my dissertation, research and writing should take 1.5-2 years (I hope)....then you can call me professor :mrgreen:

Soooo, Teach will be ok then? As in, "Hey teach, what's the homework assignment?" :lol:[/quote:92lhccx9]

At the University of Virginia all of the Profs are called "Mr." since Jefferson started the school but did not have a PhD.[/quote:92lhccx9]

uh oh teache's pet...

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
darrend505 said:
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Resident Piazza Fan":2vnuc73g][quote="George_Calfas":2vnuc73g]Art, not quite. I have the hours and the qualification to teach now, in fact I have my own class in the Spring. I still must finish my dissertation, research and writing should take 1.5-2 years (I hope)....then you can call me professor :mrgreen:

Soooo, Teach will be ok then? As in, "Hey teach, what's the homework assignment?" :lol:

At the University of Virginia all of the Profs are called "Mr." since Jefferson started the school but did not have a PhD.[/quote:2vnuc73g]

uh oh teache's pet...[/quote:2vnuc73g]

Or I might be harder on him :D

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
George_Calfas said:
darrend505 said:
[quote="George_Calfas":19mhgwf1][quote="Resident Piazza Fan":19mhgwf1][quote="George_Calfas":19mhgwf1]Art, not quite. I have the hours and the qualification to teach now, in fact I have my own class in the Spring. I still must finish my dissertation, research and writing should take 1.5-2 years (I hope)....then you can call me professor :mrgreen:

At the University of Virginia all of the Profs are called "Mr." since Jefferson started the school but did not have a PhD.[/quote:19mhgwf1]

uh oh teache's pet...[/quote:19mhgwf1]

Or I might be harder on him :D[/quote:19mhgwf1]

That's what she said!

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Herro. 10:30 PM here.

I have a box and a half of BDP ready to go if anyone is up for a live break.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
George, Congrats on getting your Masters!! It's a great feeling and worth all the work. You're now the "Mt Professor", Where do I send the tweed blazer with elbow patches?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts