Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 Playball The Yankee Clipper: 1941 Streak set of 56

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
2003 Playball The Yankee Clipper: 1941 Streak set of 56

any guess what a complete set would sell for?

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
I'm considering buying a lot of modern DiMaggio and trying to get feel if the price is right,

Lot of (600+) Joe DiMaggio Cards

All modern cards- 1980’s-2000’s- of the Yankee Clipper including 6 2001 Upper Deck Pinstripe Exclusive sets, 1993 Pinnacle sealed 30 card set, 2003 Playball The Yankee Clipper: 1941 Streak set of 56, 2007 Topps 1933 Seals Streak set of 61, 2007 Topps The Streak set of 56 and others. All Nm or better condition

I see singles from the playball set selling for about $4 each

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
That was the set with the embedded reproduction box score of each game correct?

No idea on value, but definitely a cool set.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
That was the set with the embedded reproduction box score of each game correct?

No idea on value, but definitely a cool set.

Yup

They look nice all together thanks to upper deck actually using 56 different picture on them

sample
!B-BV,)!EGk~$(KGrHqMOKm4Ey2FnIbC4BM7cOqKIDw~~_12.jpg

The higher numbers in the set are short printed also

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
The price would only come to less then .13 cents per card

but I know those 2007 Topps sets are junk

sample

!B40Bg-gCGk~$(KGrHqV,!ikEyeM0s52)BMrP0nMHvw~~_12.jpg

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
When you get the set together.. and frame them with an auto'd picture of his last at bat during the streak.. it looks great!!
(I had this done at Michael's when they had a 50% off custom framing.. The matting was the expensive part.. not the nice frame or the museum glass.. I had to have them fix that bottom card from moving..

the-streak.jpg

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Pinbreaker said:
When you get the set together.. and frame them with an auto'd picture of his last at bat during the streak.. it looks great!!
(I had this done at Michael's when they had a 50% off custom framing.. The matting was the expensive part.. not the nice frame or the museum glass.. I had to have them fix that bottom card from moving..

the-streak.jpg

That looks awesome

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Pinbreaker said:

the-streak.jpg
Kevin, that would have been an amazing play on the "teapot" had you planned more wisely.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Pinbreaker said:

the-streak.jpg
Kevin, that would have been an amazing play on the "teapot" had you planned more wisely.

I saw the reflection when I took the picture and that was the first thing I thought of.. but since I was outside on the deck when I took the picture.. I'm sure my neighbors appreciated me wearing clothes as well.. :lol:

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Pinbreaker said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Pinbreaker said:

the-streak.jpg

I saw the reflection when I took the picture and that was the first thing I thought of.. but since I was outside on the deck when I took the picture.. I'm sure my neighbors appreciated me wearing clothes as well.. :lol:
Good, glad I wasn't the only one.

Members online

Latest posts