Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tebow to start Sunday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
It's Tebow time!! Tim Tebow will make his first career start on sunday at the Oakland Raiders.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Good for him.

Was curious what his future would be once McDaniels was fired. At least now he has the chance to get at least one start to prove himself. Just have to wonder how prepared he is?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
St. Tim might learn some new Words in that Black end of the field.

Bad move starting him against a pretty good defense on the road IMO. We'll see...

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
As a Raiders fan i love it we need to win and it never hurts facing a rookie QB in his first game. The defense should feast on him. On the other hand what the hell is enver doing? Orton is a pro bowl caliber QB and i think most people would agree Tebow is does not project well as QB in the NFL. Whats with teams making poor decisions with the QB spot the last couple weeks. On the otherhand God is a Tebow fan and he will go on to have a Elway like career.

bozemanbreaker

Mar 20, 2009
Salina, KS
bondofan38 said:
As a Raiders fan i love it we need to win and it never hurts facing a rookie QB in his first game. The defense should feast on him. On the other hand what the hell is enver doing? Orton is a pro bowl caliber QB and i think most people would agree Tebow is does not project well as QB in the NFL. Whats with teams making poor decisions with the QB spot the last couple weeks. On the otherhand God is a Tebow fan and he will go on to have a Elway like career.

proven wrong.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
He looked very good even out running the entire Raiders defense. No pics is even more impressive.

Kevin

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
bozemanbreaker said:
bondofan38 said:

proven wrong.

How was i proven wrong he played ok but the raiders sacked him a few times and oh wait they won the game. Tebow didnt look great but didnt look terrible either. I never said he was gonna throw 10 picks or anything. I still say its a bad decision to sit a pro bowl caliber QB. I love how these guys have a decent game and suddenly its a great move to sit a proven starter.If it wasnt for the broncos record he wouldnt even have a shot and lets not blame Orton for the record as that team as a whole is pretty sad I guess we will see over the next few games how he does.

Members online