Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekly Saturday visit to Frank and Sons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
Every Saturday I hit up one of Southern California's last show in Industry called Frank and Sons; some days it is a complete waste of time with dealers just checking everything on ebay before they quote a price, but other times I find some good deals and it ussually nets some prospect deals. Well today was one of my best days in a while, only have two of my pick-ups scanned.

First was this one, paid 40 for it.

ZachLeeBowmanChromeBlue.jpg

The next one was in a random box and not in the dealers showcase so I figured if I played my cards right I could get a nice deal, he didn't know who he was. Spent seven bucks on it.

ArianFosterBowmanSterling20outof25.jpg

black refractor 20/25
Was really pumped.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Not sure if people here realize the importance of that Foster pickup.

Incredible. Considering the last one sold for $399.

maxpower

Jan 6, 2010
Super pickups. Getting that Lee cheaply (esp in Socal) was great, but that Foster steal is shocking.

I was debating going out there, but I always walk out with a bunch of wax and I figured I'd save myself the temptation!

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Damn. I'd go there more often, but the deals are far and few between and like you said, a waste of time. I think I saw you last time I was there. I had busted a box of '10 bc, pulled a usa gold, and you mentioned how the autos kill the parallels. Nice pickup on the lee - I'm guessing they're going higher on ebay. And the foster speaks for itself. I certainly didn't find any good prospect autos there when '10 bowman came out.

And were there any fake bowman originals autos being sold? I've noticed more and more socal dealers listing these on ebay and I get the feeling I know who's making them.

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
great pickup steve-if you ever want to meet up there,let me know. i try to go 2 times a month

Members online