Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New to FCB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coxy15

Dec 11, 2010
Newfoundland & Labrador
Hi everyone,

My name is coxy15 and I'm very new here.Looking forward to getting some things
on the go around here.Working on my sig and all that good stuff.Will have a bucket
up soon.I collect Kari Lehtonen so lets see what we can do.Hope to get some feedback
so thanks for this and look forward to hearing from you. :D

QuickFlipKing

Dec 25, 2010
I'm new too, but have known about this place for a little while. Figured it might be a useful tool. I collect Mike Montgomery, Alexia Amarista, Charlie Blackmon, Tyler Chatwood, Alex White & Wilin Rosario currently. Mostly Chatwood, Blackman and Rosario as I'm loaded up with the others and don't need more. I got in on the Montgomery scene before he got hyped and picked up a ton of chrome around $7 per base chrome auto, and I'm really proud of that as I just saw him and figured he would be good. Amarista is really starting to look strong and I just have this feeling about Charlie Blackmon, especially for the price. Chatwood and Rosario auto's are my current "working on" pick ups but Rosario is a little high right now considering the injury status and all. I'm open to trades in the future but am kinda waiting it out on most of these guys. I think Montgomery is going to have a big year in the hitter friendly NW Ark. park. Started out strong there last year till the injury so I guess we'll see. Really wanting to get my name out here for future reference. Also, always looking for Blackmon Auto's at the right price!!!!! Happy Holidays

QuickFlipKing

Dec 25, 2010
Thank you to all welcomers. This place seems really cool, but I'm just learning how to navigate my way around. Where on here can you go for prospect talk and to get info on all the good prospect investment buys? I guess it's cause I'm kinda new, but this place seems like the baseball card web equavalent of Disney World. :D

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
QuickFlipKing said:
Thank you to all welcomers. This place seems really cool, but I'm just learning how to navigate my way around. Where on here can you go for prospect talk and to get info on all the good prospect investment buys? I guess it's cause I'm kinda new, but this place seems like the baseball card web equavalent of Disney World. :D
'bugs.jpg

Members online

No members online now.